camping & mountainbiking

numbnuts

tranquilitas!!

oi' date=' when you heading up there again? need to go soon!
[/quote']hey holy i want to go do the mankele ride on 15th august, and then stay over at tranquilitas afterwards, possibly some climbing but more likely riding. definitely a nightride in the forest and on the rimtrail saturday night. more than welcome to join!albert & his buddies are going the weekend after that, i might go with again, depending on budget constraints (the micra needed some expensive attention) ... oh, and a freedomchallenge-tourer-adventure-racing-friend is gonna be there the long weekend - he hasn't cycled there, do i need to put you in touch just in case you're there the long weekend? cos michh is not there that weekend to show him around, and the master-trackbuilder is nursing an injury from freedom challenge...you and your bike and your car in one piece and allowed to ride?

hey, bud, will be freezing my nuts off on a mountain in the southern cape that weekend. dirt*girl's promised to make me soup to keep me warm though! and mandibles is feeding me beer! smiley2.gif trance's been stripped bare for repainting. she's gonna be a beaut. so i'll have to tackle the rim on a hardtail again...promise not to take any phonecalls while descending this time smiley4.gif got a brummmmmmm jammmmmmmm bakkie now, so the road up to tranquilitas should be a cinch now! i can ride, but i've got pretty much zip in the way of strength as i lost too much weight after the accident. getting there slowwwwwwwly.

so now you have a rrrrreeeeaaally skinny ass?

tranquilitas!!

oi' date=' when you heading up there again? need to go soon!
[/quote']hey holy i want to go do the mankele ride on 15th august, and then stay over at tranquilitas afterwards, possibly some climbing but more likely riding. definitely a nightride in the forest and on the rimtrail saturday night. more than welcome to join!albert & his buddies are going the weekend after that, i might go with again, depending on budget constraints (the micra needed some expensive attention) ... oh, and a freedomchallenge-tourer-adventure-racing-friend is gonna be there the long weekend - he hasn't cycled there, do i need to put you in touch just in case you're there the long weekend? cos michh is not there that weekend to show him around, and the master-trackbuilder is nursing an injury from freedom challenge...you and your bike and your car in one piece and allowed to ride?

hey, bud, will be freezing my nuts off on a mountain in the southern cape that weekend. dirt*girl's promised to make me soup to keep me warm though! and mandibles is feeding me beer! smiley2.gif trance's been stripped bare for repainting. she's gonna be a beaut. so i'll have to tackle the rim on a hardtail again...promise not to take any phonecalls while descending this time smiley4.gif got a brummmmmmm jammmmmmmm bakkie now, so the road up to tranquilitas should be a cinch now! i can ride, but i've got pretty much zip in the way of strength as i lost too much weight after the accident. getting there slowwwwwwwly.

so now you have a rrrrreeeeaaally skinny ass?

aaaaaaaaaaah, how sweet! you think my ass is skinny smiley9.gif smiley36.gif my mom always used to tell me that i had a bushman bum smiley36.gif ja, i lost 8 kilos after the accident, but i was kinda porky (no, not the hubber), so i could afford to... smiley9.gif

Guest Agteros

Judging from his avatar... He must have the 'skinniest' ass on the hub!

Judging from his avatar... He must have the 'skinniest' ass on the hub!

smiley36.gif and in the running forf the whitest...

actually was thinking it is time for an updated version of that photo !

ja, that cycling cap's a bit old...it's flippin freezing today, otherwise i would ... smiley36.gif

... oh' date=' and a freedomchallenge-tourer-adventure-racing-friend is gonna be there the long weekend - he hasn't cycled there, do i need to put you in touch just in case you're there the long weekend? cos michh is not there that weekend to show him around, and the master-trackbuilder is nursing an injury from freedom challenge...
[/quote']

Yeah, going to Harrismith the longweekend, but need to go up to Boven again soon.

Hope u have a great weekend there