WP XC at Buitenverwachting results are up

ChrisH

Thanks for posting Chris, was a cool venue and a cool course, a bit too much jeep track for my liking but still fun.

I never saw any drop offs? There were some nice descents but nothing for the aerially inclined?

Chris, that sounds great.  Are you going to put the racing schedules up on the website!? Well doneClap

Willehond, the schedule is there already. Just page down and all upcoming events are on there.

The delay with the site at the moment is getting hold of a copy of  the original website which we can use as a basis for the new one. The alternative is redesigning from scratch.
ChrisH2007-04-16 07:46:20

Willehond' date=' the schedule is there already. Just page down and all upcoming events are on there.

The delay with the site at the moment is getting hold of a copy of  the original website which we can use as a basis for the new one. The alternative is redesigning from scratch.
[/quote']

Thanks ChrisH, I had a look and the most important thing is that the info is up on the web!!!  I'm not too fussed about fancy graphics and marketing, just up to date event info and results and it looks like it is al up there.  Maybe more people will turn up now, but it sounds like quite a hectic course.  Will have to sharpen up my skills first.