Retro Bicycle Thread

Delgado

no other markings apart from campy on the rear dropouts - random serial number 2839

and the two indents on head tube from a badge

fixie it is then in bronze with white detail :) (may have to drill that rear seat stay bridge  after all )

thanks for info guys :thumbup:

Edited by bikebloke

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my pride and joy. Thanks to EvanB, sourced frame/fork, bar and stem as well as the Delta calipers. Ok...its not entirely retro...but it deserves to be on the road! The ride is amazing!

Thoughts?

I would race that thing like a man possessed.

! TAKEN !

Old saddle – Selle San Marco Rolls

This old saddle needs some love and attention, but it looks like a classic. If it’s worth your time to spruce it up, it’s yours. Looks like real leather. Collection only in northern suburbs, Cape Town.

post-9952-0-42576900-1494156866_thumb.jpg

post-9952-0-13400400-1494156875_thumb.jpg

post-9952-0-86191700-1494156881_thumb.jpg

post-9952-0-61924200-1494156889_thumb.jpg

post-9952-0-89421300-1494156896_thumb.jpg

post-9952-0-38044700-1494156904_thumb.jpg

post-9952-0-17596600-1494156914_thumb.jpg

Edited by Desi

Pinarello Montello, 1988. Columbus SLX tubing, Shimano 600 gruppo, Campy rims, TTT bars and stem. Turbo attic 2 saddle

Track Frame - have been told it may be either a Peugeot track or a Richert Track?

after removing all the layers (three)it was originally painted a green gold colour (no remaining decals )and used to wear a head badge for which there are two horizontal indents on head tube.

Rear drop outs marked BREV CAMPAGNOLO on both sides of both dropouts

front dropouts marked CAMPAGNOLO

crank is a campy pista 165

seat tube 26.4

it came with a flip flop rear hub

and this Campy Record high flange 36 h track hub on front

anyone have any idea what it is (is it something or should I turn it into a really cool fixie :)

Could be a Petini, the one I had was similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im restoring my dads old Le Jeune steel frame bike. got some campy stuff and nice parts to go with it. want to have it resprayed, can anyone recommend someone that I can use to make stickers?

Im restoring my dads old Le Jeune steel frame bike. got some campy stuff and nice parts to go with it. want to have it resprayed, can anyone recommend someone that I can use to make stickers?

Respray = Bogus. Find him here on the Hub. Forget stickers, BogusOne is the man.

Respray = Bogus. Find him here on the Hub. Forget stickers, BogusOne is the man.

Bogus will paint the decals on for you, which is better than using stickers by a mile.