Retro Bicycle Thread

Delgado

I am selling this one of a kind Peugeot Carbon Pro painted by the ex-rider Richard Row

Unfortunately the frame is too big for me and it has to go to make space for another project.

Measures 56cm centre BB to top seat lug (55cm centre to centre) with 55cm top tube

Campagnolo Chorus 10s groupset

New 3ttt bar and stem

Selle Italia Turbo Matic 2 saddle on rare Corima aero seatpin

Corima 50mm wheels with new Gatorskin tubulars

The Carbon Pro was released in Europe in the 1989 season and became a sought after bike after our local pros were sponsored them.

This particular frame was bought by Richard Row who spend a few bob custom painting the frame and building it up to ride. Unfortunately circumstances prevented it from being ridden after the paintwork was completed and I bought the bike a few years back.

The Chorus 10speed groupset is in very good condition.

Contact me for more pics and details

Also willing to strip and sell off frame.

post-44986-0-07904000-1599123107_thumb.jpg

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, I'm looking for dura ace 7700 9 speed - retiring my old US postal bike would like to put back the original rolf vectors and Shimano gruppo (which I gave away because I don't use shimano - idiot)

I can't hang 11 speed super record on a wall 

PM me if you are will to sell what I need please

post-81229-0-12223500-1600181537_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just putting my feelers out there. Is anyone interested in buying a complete 8 Speed Campy Record groupset? Includes wheels with Campy Record hubs, headset, seatpost, BB. All used but in decent condition

Just putting my feelers out there. Is anyone interested in buying a complete 8 Speed Campy Record groupset? Includes wheels with Campy Record hubs, headset, seatpost, BB. All used but in decent condition

There will be interest, many guys build up old classic steel bikes and look for these components.

About 2 years ago I advertised a full 8 speed Chorus groupset with wheels, bb, seatpost etc. Had 5 expressions of interest within an hour, sold it the same day. 

Does it have downtube shifters? And yes, there will always be interest at the right price point. :thumbup:

I