• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

thanks for having me in this forum.

l have an urgent need to find a hanger for a Corratec Race Superbow 29er frame, any help would be appreciated please?

thnx

• 2 weeks later...

My Gitane Professionnel 531c refurbished full Shimano 600ex groupset with Mavic wheels.

Beautiful Hennie, I'll be a willing buyer when you decide to part with her.

Beautiful Hennie, I'll be a willing buyer when you decide to part with her.

Thanks for feedback.  Not at this stage, still to much in love after her first maiden ride to Jonkershoek yesterday with @buffsvintagebikes.  Maybe one day  :w00t:  :w00t:  i will let her go, if i get another nice project.

regards Hennie

Got my hands over the weekend on a beautiful Rapport Peugeot awesomely restored by buffvintagebikes. Took it for a 110 km ride on Sunday to the top of Chappies and was pleasantly surprised on the comfort and handling, climbing and descending of the bike.  I am pretty stoked with bike #8, my 1st Vintage...

Any idea on Retro Kits?

Got my hands over the weekend on a beautiful Rapport Peugeot awesomely restored by buffvintagebikes. Took it for a 110 km ride on Sunday to the top of Chappies and was pleasantly surprised on the comfort and handling, climbing and descending of the bike.  I am pretty stoked with bike #8, my 1st Vintage...

Any idea on Retro Kits?

congrats, got yourself a very nice bike.

Any idea on Retro Kits?

Welcome to the brotherhood! Enjoy the greatness of steel!

For classic riding kit, contact Bikebloke. I think he's now based in Barrydale? He usually has some great shirts for sale. Otherwise look at EBay, although I think getting things here from overseas might be a bid tricky right now with the way the world has been turned upside down.

https://community.bikehub.co.za/user/85316-bikebloke/

Edited by DJR

Thanks DJR, I will most definitely have a look see. Velotex also have the retro shirt, bib and cap for the Peugeot. Bit pricey and worried about the fit... I usually take a medium shirt and large bib, but always found Velotex to be slightly different...

this is an expander bolt for a 1 inch steerer - for various reasons including my own stupidity, this one is now to long

I need one at least 20mm shorter

Any bright ideas out there are welcome

post-81229-0-85108400-1611754452_thumb.jpg

post-81229-0-10742100-1611754482_thumb.jpg