Brace yourselfs

Overlord

It is Tuesday and we all know what that means.Owen been let lose on Supercycling again tonight.What will he do say and what race report will he wreck?Will this be a repeat of Sundays toture or has he left something in the tank for today?Cry

...ably assisted by Arnie "I'm presenting to a kindergarten class" Geerdts!!! "Remeber folks don't forgrt those helmets!!!"

LOL classic

But serioulsy, Owen is the man!

All he needs to do is slow down and talk slowly, he thinks too quickly - common problem when ur nervous - maybe he is still a little nervous - i would be too sitting so close to Andrew and Arnold.

Rather watch Smallville, Chloe Sullivan (Alison Mack) is much hotter and she does not talk fast Big%20smile

Maybe it will be pre recorded like last week. Maybe Borman will show us how to replace handlebar tape or grips.

But one thing is for certain. You do have a choice in the matter. Change the channel if you don't like it.

Change the channel if you don't like it.

And watch the saffas play cricket with moerse hangovers!

ooh i hope they get an @ss wipping from the pommies today - SA does not deserve to win so i reckon they should just cut their losses go home and retire half the team.

and i hate the pommies so for me to say this means i am very dissapointed in

our team.

ooh i hope they get an @ss wipping from the pommies today - SA does not deserve to win so i reckon they should just cut their losses go home and retire half the team.

Yay for KP!!!

Should I duck and cover now?

LOL classic

Rather watch Smallville' date=' Chloe Sullivan (Alison Mack) is much hotter and she does not talk fast Big%20smile
[/quote']

What?!!! you're seriously watching this:

20070417_024302_chloe.JPG

When you could be watching this, on the same programme?

20070417_024427_smallvile_lana.jpg