Boonen edition Specialized ...

NotSoBigBen

Very nice build by Boris and Borat at Summit Cycles - just think a white stem would make it even better! Don't know about those headset spacers .....

20090806_023119_boonen_edition_.JPG

Somewhat ironic it's white. With all the bad press this guy gets, Im suprised the sponsors stick with him

I believe the comment by Boris was something about 'powdercoated' ....

@Tarmac-GSTR - Oooops observant there mate. But I guess we agree on the headset spacers!

Specialized Barmac is a bar and stem all in one... no bolts, clamps... just pretty carbon...

I have one too!

I would love to have a machine like that. Just looking at it makes me think it will go fast.

All it needs is the new *seriaasly* limited Barmac Pro Boonen edition, comes with a mirror on top of the stem...

Im guessing you need to be *seriously* sure of your setup before you go the barmac route. its not so easy to just pop a new stem on your bars and they arent cheap either.

Top tube still bit round for mr boonen. Will have to make it flatter. Would be easier for onse tommetjie to "kap 'n lyn"

I am reliably informed that the headset spacers will go once the setup is sorted and also that further bling is arriving to go with the spacer/skewer colour .........

I would give my left nut ...... oh wait it's already ......... damn!