Big Mamma

Pantani

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H

Hi elephantino MAMMA's big boy..... he discovered his "copy" and "paste" buttton this morning!!!!! Yippeeeee!!!! Whooopieeee!!!!!!!

Hi elephantino MAMMA's big boy..... he discovered his "copy" and "paste" buttton this morning!!!!! Yippeeeee!!!! Whooopieeee!!!!!!!

? and for my next trick i'm gonna that big letter thing you did earlier. thanks biggie, you're truly an inspiration

ps momma really doesn't seem to like boys ? or anything else for that matter

Guest Big H

Fortunately I supplied the instructions or else you would have been totally lost!!!!!! Tee Heee!!!!!!

Ok, ok.......I just have to share this joke :)

Repeat the below mentioned in 'n Chinese accent :

Big Mamma so fat, when she jumps for joy.....she got stock....thank you, thank you

Hmmmm.... aaaaarrrhhhh... yawn... Ermm I wonder' date=' is this what it has come to? It's like waiting for the peasants to return from the fields... Unhappy [/quote']

Nothing wrong with peasants mate!!!...you should be referring to genetically challenged conceived through a hole in the condom at the Libertas Hotel!!!
Delgado2007-04-18 03:47:11

I'm slightly perturbed by your readily available collection of Big Mamma paraphernalia... Confused

Guest Big H

Tee heee elephantiny............ jy is uitgevang jou pervert!!!!!!!

Oh no, say it isn't so... Elephantino has been playing voyeur in Big Mamma's back yard, and boy is it a BIG back yard!

Oh no' date=' say it isn't so... Elephantino has been playing voyeur in Big Mamma's back yard, and boy is it a BIG back yard! [/quote']

? am i'm one of the few that didn't end up on the dinner table. and, hey, how do you know how big that back yard is? wait ? are you that guy with the dirty raincoat who was breathing heavy when i arrived?