Saddle bag

Shiny calves

Wink It's probably only roadies that is concerned with looks...MTBers are concerned with functionality!!LOL

This is not tue at all.  The mounties Ive seen love pimping their bikes, gold wind cutter discs, you name it.

PS Im a mountie also, but dont have the moola to be pimping anything...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys

Is it embarrassing to ride with a saddle bag? Cause I don't see many guys riding with it.

It's emabarrassing to break down and not have a saddle bag with spares.

Saddle bags are only emabarrassing if they start getting to large and rattle.

My bag is small and it rattles. So is it also embarrassing?

I've got a small PRO one that contains 2 tubes, chain tool, chain quick links, valve adapter and tyre levers. It does not rattle at all. Problem is I can not find another of that size or quality as it is starting too look a bit shabby after 7 years.

Don't be embarrassed to ride however you like.Thumbs%20Up Whatever works for you' date=' do it.

[/quote']

Well saidClap

According to my wife it should be called a scrotum, not a saddle bag. Makes sense to me.

According to my wife it should be called a scrotum' date=' not a saddle bag. Makes sense to me.[/quote']

Confused  Why? Do you put balls in yours?

According to my wife it should be called a scrotum' date=' not a saddle bag. Makes sense to me.[/quote']Confused? Why? Do you put balls in yours?

Maybe she keeps his in one...

I use one of these, best thing I ever did :)

Not the best picture I know, but there is a frame bag there and a "gas tank" bag as well... the top one is especially handy as all my food goes in there, the frame bag carries everything else.

20090812_100256_Web_1.png

EigerSA2009-08-12 10:06:22

saddle bag + bike = extra weight

extra weight = slow YOU

you will lose ... saddle bag must go ....

Just kidding

Jees guys... rattles from saddle bags on road bikes?Confused get decent saddle bags or mount them properly. The only way you should have a rattle from a saddle bag on you road bike is if you have nothing but 2 small spanners in a empty saddle bag.

Only you can say if your saddle bag is embarassing. Are you embarrased by it?

edit: Fixed stupid grammer mistakes...

Decado2009-08-12 10:31:27

Only you can say if your saddle bag is embarassing. Are you embarrased by it?

edit: Fixed stupid grammer mistakes...

Are you?? Are you?? cmon out the closet!!! LOLLOLLOL.

I got a little wedgie. it holds exactly 2 tubes and 2 tubby sticks. That's all I need to get in there and it doesn't rattleBig%20smile

I usually ride with a saddlebag containing 2 tubes, 2 bombs, tyre levers, quick link, small set of allen keys and presta/schraeder valve adaptor which is handy for numerous reasons. Might weigh a bit but then i'm not renown for emptying my waterbotte to save weight in any sprint.