NCOB

husky

I hear the National Cycling Officials Body is coming up for its AGM and its between Craig Hawtrey and Hendrick Waganar for Chairman?

Who do you guys think it should be?

All I Know is Craig has got all the technical knowledge and Hendrick has None. Should they not set a criteria for this post as Director Technical.

Lets hear your views!!!

Clap

Sorry,........ I didnt even know there was a "National Cycling Officials Body" - perhaps they should do something to get known better - maybe, plant a tree or something.!Big%20smile

Sorry, but missed this post.... Craig is definately the one to choose.  He is the most qualified, and has the manners to go with the job.

Don't want to open a can of worms from 4 years back, but that is how vivid my memory is of Wagener.... would not give him the time of day....

Good luck Craig.

Widget... where you been???? Officials must surely have a controlling body..... and they have quietly got on with the task at hand, not getting involved in all the politics publicly. Great job.