MTBntraining ride in Pretoria

Hi Hubbers.

I want to do a MTB training ride on Tuesday mornings. Is there anybody out there whom I can join? Pretty please?  Big%20smile

I come from West Rand but work in Midrand (starting at 8:30, have showers at work). If we can find somewhere closer to Midrand, I would love a MTB partner

Hey MichH.....my gf and myself and Miss V might be going to the farm on Sunday....if you wanna bring other we can all join....? 

Looking to do a looong ride on Sunday, starting at 7:30-ish? Could meet up with you before, during or after if you're not looking to do a full 4-5 hour's riding.

Northern Farm is a good a place as any. Let me just check with Deekay, he was keen for a ride on Sunday...

where in pretoria and how far you wanna ride and what time and and and?

I'm in Brooklyn area, want to start at around 6, do approx. 2 hours.

I haven't done training rides on the MTB until now, so I don't know the possible routes,etc. I really want to improve my skills on the MTB.

I'm fairly fit. Spin twice a week, run twice, gym twice, do one or two races on the weekends (either running or cycling or both, depending on the weekend.

i might give the loooong ride a miss.....since my gf is a newbie to the sport....she will need some time to get going....we will be there sunday, but for a leisure ride, not a training ride....can be fun if we all there!?

OK, I'll move this to it's own topic under Training.

saffa G and dirt rider, see you over there!