The Ultimate Shimano/Campagnolo Challenge

Guest Big H

Guest Big H

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

One of our hubbers?. Shaunh has launched an initiative where W309 signs? a triangle with a bicycle on is placed on major cycling routes. A sign costs R590.00. I will deposit the first amount as Shimano and I dare other hubbers to start doing the same!!!!!!

20070424_043805_w309.JPG

The challenge will work as following. We will see who cares the most about themselves and fellow cyclists. If you decide to make a deposit enter Shimano or Campagnolo as your reference. I will deposit the first amount as Shimano and I dare other hubbers to start doing the same!!!!!!  Shaun will not score on promises but only on actual deposits. (I do not trust the kempekkernoglia users!!!)  Shaun will also keep a running total open in a posting on The Hub to monitor progress.

You can deposit directly into the sign-makers account. A sign costs R590.00 including pole & brackets and the erection of the pole. Currently the sign erection only covers <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Central Gauteng. Negotiations are underway with other Roads Authorities.

Lenong Supa Signs

Standard Bank

Acc.no. 022582568

Branch code 018305

Once this is done, please fax or e-mail deposit slip to Shaun at the adresses below.

Fax 011 432-3882

e-mail shaun@sign-up.co.za

Let us settle this score for once and all and see if we can do something for a very worthy cause ?.. and better cyclist awareness!!!!!!!!!

Big H2007-04-24 04:42:06

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oom BigH, Jy's klaar twee agter, Shocked

Ek het twee gesponsor vir SRAM!!!! (en TCS)

En geDeposit....Wink

Slam Dunk!!!!!LOL

Guest Big H

Dankie Cruxie.......is al wat ek met nederigheid kan se....en al wat belangrik is, is dat hierdie initiatief gestalte kry!!!!!!!!! Ek sal anycase eers Saterdag kan deposit want ek trust nie die plek om banksake te doen nie.

Guest Big H

Waar is julle..... come on......put your munny where your mouth is!!!!!!!!!

Het niks meer geld oor nie alles op campaq gespend!!!!

Speel net sal ook n bydrae maak!!!!

Guest Big H

Dankie Kritz kom ons hou die bal aan die rol!!!!!!!!

So you want me to pay for a sign that I will never see?

Nice idea, but (believe it or not) we have our own problems down here.

Guest Big H

Your own choice if you choose to be ignorant..... eventually a sign I sponsor will appear on Helshoogte and may save the life of your future children..... as I said life is not all about choices, it is about making the CORRECT choice!!!!!!!!

the ONLY way I'm paying R590-00 for a sign is if I get to erect the sign where I see fit to do so. But nice idea guys!Clap

Guest Big H

Another idea why dont you volunteer to start the initiative of erecting signs in the Cape Colony. Contact Shaun, his email is on my posting and volunteer!!!!!! Marius jy kan sommer vir Velouria help met die idee!!!!!! Hot air gaan nie hier help nie..... put da munny on da line!!!!!!!Big H2007-04-24 05:26:48

Guest Big H

Lyk my ek het 'n job om die een aan die lewe te hou!!!!!!!!

Big H - before you think we do nothing down here - you might be interested to take a drive along the R44 from Stellenbosch to Rooi Els. Count the number of signs warning motorists that cyclists use that road aswell. While we might not have directly contributed the R590 for the cost of the sign - we lobbied the authorities, and the end result is that the route is well sign posted.

Talk about making the CORRECT choice... we did that ages ago.

Velouria2007-04-24 06:05:32

Guest Big H
LOLClap punte vir julle.... het jy die email vir shaunh gestuur om die initiatief verder te vat??????LOLLOLLOL Onthou net om met SANRAL en die ouens van die Kolonie se Paaie Afdeling te praat voor julle die sign opsit!!!!!!!

Another idea why dont you volunteer to start the initiative of erecting signs in the Cape Colony. Contact Shaun' date=' his email is on my posting and volunteer!!!!!! Marius jy kan sommer vir Velouria help met die idee!!!!!! Hot air gaan nie hier help nie..... put da munny on da line!!!!!!![/quote']

Ja, but as you well know we have to first go through the High Commissioner to get permission, and last i heard he has his hands full with a native uprising, not to mention having to "deal" with a certain former idols judge.

Guest Big H

The High Commissioner in London?????? Did he send a runner with a message?????

I think we should erect some along the notorious Gympie Street drag in Woodstock near Cape Town