Rudy Project

Kritzie

I have been using my Rudy Project Keytums for two weeks now, they have photochromatic lenses and I can use them from dark till dawn without having to change lenses. Brilliant. Thank you wifey!!!!  kritzinger12007-04-24 07:44:02

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a look at the Oakley Half Jackets photomajicaling. Also very nice but a bit rich for me at R1500.

I had a look at the Oakley Half Jackets photomajicaling. Also very nice but a bit rich for me at R1500.

Jy gaan in jou onderok dinges as jy hoor wat het hy vir sy Rudy betaal.....LOL
Spinnekop2007-04-24 08:18:03

I have to agree with kritz. Rudy's photochromatic lenses are awesome. I ride with them in the mornings in the dark before sunrize, while running handlebar lights. Works great. 

I have to agree with kritz. Rudy's photochromatic lenses are awesome. I ride with them in the mornings in the dark before sunrize' date=' while running handlebar lights. Works great. [/quote']

Ditto - Rudy Project = Thumbs%20UpThumbs%20UpThumbs%20UpThumbs%20UpThumbs%20Up

Krits' date=' wanna swop wives?[/quote']

This sounds interesting.

Wifey says that photos must be submitted first.

I can confirm this. Rudy's are awesome..!! best buy I ever made and the lences are unbelievable

VO2max2007-04-24 14:47:09

i'll also support this - one of the good things to come out of my 'shova crash was that i replaced my bolle's with rudy's (with the photochromatic lenses) and have also done the dark-sunlight type rides with them. they are utterly awesome. the price made r1500 look cheap, but man-oh-man are they worth it

Anyone checked out the Julbo's? I see they also have photochromatic lenses and the price don't look to bad either.

Bulk Pack Meats Vets Team are now all using Rudy Project Eyewear. All the guys are very happy with them. You guys must check out the casual Rudy's. Very good value for money.

Guest Big H

Slowpoke ....... lyk my ekke moet my D'Arcs ook laat wegraak, val of vernietig!!!!!!! Big H2007-04-27 05:18:31

Oom, the bolle's were insured for R2500 so i only had to pay in the differnce... and yes, silly me hadn't considered the cost of the inserts when insuring hte previous ones... but i've now recitified that since getting the rudy's...