MY $H!TLIST....

MintSauce

....for 24 April 2007

- Hewlett Packard....for not being able to make a printer/fax/scanner/copier that can work flawlessly for more than a month

- Telkom....for taking 8 weeks to still not move a line that they promised would take two weeks from date requested

- George W Bush....because he's a d@@s

- Jacob Zuma....because he's THE D@@S

- My LBS for taking two weeks to get me a disc rotor.....still waiting

- Bill Gates....for having too much flipping money and not sharing

- Bill Clinton for getting away with that BJ

- The take-away accross the street for that hair in my sarmi....*gag*

- My old man for sticking the wet teaspoon in the coffee and then the sugar, thereby leaving me with more coffee in the sugar than sugar(i drink tea)

- That bloody dog that bit me when I was 7

- The @SShole that nearly wiped me out while doing a 120km/h in my car last week and then proceeded to drive on my @$$

- The @$$hole before him that was doing 90km/h in the fast lane on the N2 and after KEEPING A SAFE DISTANCE and waiting several minutes and eventually passing him(legally) in the left lane and then accelerating to 120km/h having him sit ON MY @$$ and then when I brake for slower traffic flashing his lights at me

- Big H for being so boringly predictable(don't b*tch....at least i didn't call you a ****)

- The little $H!T that lived in our block of flats and stole my bicycle when I was 11 and my (single-parent) mother was too cash-strapped to insure it or buy me another(we should have told his mother to go to he!! when she begged us to drop the charges)

- Microsoft for making an operating system that crashes more frequently than all minibus taxis put together

- Hypocritical, lying, fraudulent pain-in-the-@$$ praise-the-lord, praying-on-every-streetcorner christians

.....aaaaaaaahhh.....that's better Big%20smile

You have issues dude... don't type them away, get on that Titus and ride... long & hard, like you'd do to that 24yr old chick you mentioned if you had  the chance Wink

Nog enetjie vir die lys

- die p03$ wat laasweek my beemer try steel het, en nou sit daar 'n liedelike gat vol scrap metal waar die sleutelgat was.

Just needed to vent....feel much better now Big%20smile

Done more riding in the last week than in the previous month and going out again tonight....should help as well

The 24yr old would probably give the most favourable results though Wink

Glad to hear that I am not the only one with issues Minty - hope your day gets better.

Long weekend on the way - time to self medicate with bicycle therapy.

Guest Big H

Jipppeeeee I made Minty's list.... blush blush .... I am honoured and would like to thank all my loyal supporters, yes even kempekkernoglia supporters for helping me to get on this most coveted list. I have been training and aspiring for years to achieve this great honour.... thank you thank you thank you (blowing kisses at the adoring and wildly cgheering crowd!!!!!)

Byt vas Minty those Christians might even help you to find your true calling..... just keep on listening to what they say..... at least you still notice them!!!!!!!!!

Byt vas Minty those Christians might even help you to find your true calling..... just keep on listening to what they say..... at least you still notice them!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't generalising. I was refering to a specific type of christian. I knew several of this specific type. I'll greet them in the street, but there is no way they will have ANY impact on my life because they are shallow, belly-gazing, self-seeking liars.

There are some nice christians though that i regard as friends. I think those are the ones you have in mind perhaps? The ones that actually live the life they preach? I have time for those.

As for my calling....leave that in my hands thank you Wink

Guest Big H

I will brother I will.... sometimes a nudge in the right direction can do wonders!!!!!!!!!

Guest Big H

Remember .... Confucius said.... him with small organ should not play in Cathedral!!!!! THAT is a big cathedral!!!!!!!!

minty, i'm with you on all those points just need to add a few:

- the dumb %^& who wiped my front wheel out from under me in the 'shova and didn't bother to stop

- the @#$%^& who wrote my car off 3 weeks ago by not looking before flooring it and changing lanes

- microsoft for their $%^&* bug-filled products and programs (oh, wait, you mentioned that did you? tough, it has to be mentioned again!)

Thanks SP for adding some points.....EVERYBODY welcome!Hug

I'll be sure to update from time to time myself