Bike wall hooks

hagar

I would just like to know if anyone uses these hooks that attach to the wall and you can hang the bike up ??? my garage is kinda tight and i would like to store a few bikes safely without damaging them and before the missus squashes them !!!!! then there will be big *** !!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

behalwe vir "Orca" (sy het haar eie kamer Embarrassed), hang al my bicycles, spaar wielle/frames ens aan bike hooks - no problems Thumbs%20Up

maak net seker jy laat genoeg spasie tussen bikes om hulle op en af te haal Shocked

just bough some new ones - BBB ones, think they were around R70 each....have seen some for R200 each which is a rip off.....got mine at olympic cycles in CT is that helps.

baie dankie Big%20smileBig%20smile ja man ek fight a loosing battle me my bikes innie huis maar haar MTB gaan ek op hang Wink

I also have hooks for my bike to hang on. Now that i'm getting an MTB though I wonder if its Ok for the shock to be hanging upside down. Will this not cause the oil to settle in the wrong place?

Na, i have 2 mtb's hangin upside down, one air shock (reba) one coil (tora) both have been up for a year, no problems

just bough some new ones - BBB ones' date=' think they were around R70 each....have seen some for R200 each which is a rip off.....got mine at olympic cycles in CT is that helps.[/quote']

wow thanks ROCK sure does help me !!!! where are they again ???? i am from out of town so i will just plug it into the gPS and let they lady talk me thru it !!!!Wink

oom weskus!

wanneer kom jy (en die tannie in die ruit wat met jou praat) hiernatoe?

ek soek ook van daai R70 hakke.

sal my collection ook moet begin ophang, want een van die dae kom ek by die huis dan ry Yara op my fietse!!!

en en ... ons het lanklaas 'n ou groenetjie saam genuttig

Wink 

just be careful on hanging by wheel for a MT Bike, not good for the shocks (so I am told). I use the Holdfast hanging frame and it works great and keeps the bikes neat against the wall and enought space to still park the car. If you hang by wheel then you will not have enough space to park park in a standard size garage.

Do mean hang by the wheels or hang by the frames?

wheels !!! do you get ones that you can hang buy the frame ???

BMC will be coming thru saturday morning to Cyclelab north gate ordered some stuuf from Poision but looks like with her new job there is no more time for Hubbing or FB WinkWink the boss is watching her Big%20smile ek gaan al hulle koffie uit suip saterdag Wink

i like the frame hanging idea personally has someone got a pic of a frame hanging one please ...

or maybe if i new a good welder he could custom make me some !!!! ha i know what i am going to do !!!Lampwatch this space Wink

It is a flat bat against the wall with two arms covered with foam or a hose pipe.

or you can use your daughters stripper pole that she is not useing anymore (smiley2.gif) and attach some arms to that and have both bikes above each other.

This one is from Topeak.

http://www.livingincomfort.com/images/medium/todutobistrr_pic.jpgMampara2009-09-03 03:56:23