Panorama Tour - Seedong is out

narra

Not that it will change the fact that I will die, but the seeding for the first day of pain is out.

http://www.panoramatour.co.za/seedings.php

So I am trying to mentally prepare myself with some music  ?! Should I listen to some high tempo music or just some slow music like Don Denver perhaps ? Maybe I should listen to the fast stuff, because on the day it is goiing to be pretty slow Big%20smile

B group by the way

Those Seedings Suck!! Dead

Epoh and I in C,

Psyso and MWNN in D,

Brett and Mark in D

Jules and Jason in D

TCS01 & 2 in D!!!

WTF??

How does this work?Do they still have a mass start or do you start in these groups?

How do they expect a guy to compete with someone that starts in a different bunch???

Those Seedings Suck!! Dead

Epoh and I in C' date='

Psyso and MWNN in D,

Brett and Mark in D

Jules and Jason in D

TCS01 & 2 in D!!!

WTF??
[/quote']

The D group looks like a strong group!!!

Seeding info from the Final Update email : 

Seeding

You will receive a provisional seeding for Stage One based on last year's results and results captured in your entry forms. Riders are divided into zones of 50 teams each day. Bear in mind that your start zone after Stage One is dependent on your cumulative times and position in the General Classification. There is a neutral zone each day (except for the time trial) of about 3km. The provisional seedings will be published on the website on the 23rd April.  Applications for changes must be made in writing with a motivation to race-office@panoramatour.co.za

The time trial is run in reverse order with the slowest teams first.  Teams depart at 30 second intervals.  Details of the time trial procedures will be communicated to you at the race briefing the night before.

Seedings are based on the following criteria :

1. Panorama Tour 2006 Final Rank
  2. Motivations submitted
  3. Other sources and known ability

Seedings are provisional and only for Stage 1

Requests for changes to seedings must be made in writing with a motivation to the

So what group is the strongest group ? I see there are mixed couples in the A group. If that is the strongest group, what a joke!

At least I will be able to see all the hubbers coming past :) Do not forget to say hello, Vodacom kit and a black Felt F4.

Also got a new strategy, I gonna take it easy on the hill and make time up going down the other side of the hill. Hope it works.

Who does the timing ?

Also got a new strategy' date=' I gonna take it easy on the hill and make time up going down the other side of the hill. Hope it works.

[/quote']

Ja maar wat van jou partner?Wink

At least I will be able to see all the hubbers coming past :) Do not forget to say hello' date=' Vodacom kit and a black Felt F4.

Also got a new strategy, I gonna take it easy on the hill and make time up going down the other side of the hill. Hope it works.

Who does the timing ?
[/quote']

Narra, onthou net daar is een opdraande van Witrivier tot by Sabie, op dag 3, wat so 30 km lank is.  Okei, daar is hier en daar so 'n 100 of 200 meter afdraandetjie,  maar jy gaan heeltyd op en op en op en op....

Hulle gebruik hulle eie timing stelsel wat van Winningtime se matte gebruik maak, so jy moet jou Winningtime chip saamvat

I suppose A is the best group, since Andrew Mclean and lastyear's winners are in A. Guess I'd better send them a mail, and hopefully we can also move to A.

Another option would be to get lots of strong riders in D, and hammer it. The riders in A would match themselves with other riders in A, not suspecting that the front guys in D are busy posting a faster time...