No cricket news, good news (this morning)

Reg Lizard

What a wonderful game last night. After the first couple of overs a felt like watching CSI to find out how one could murder 11 guys in the Islands without being caught. Die Burger headlines this morning reads : "Eina" above a picture of Grame Smith. I feel that it should have read: "Sies". The guy on RSG this morning also referred to the Jacques Kallis statement "Hou my dop" and said this morning he wants to say "Hou my vas" most probabily becaues he wants to commit murder.

What a wonderful game last night. After the first couple of overs a felt like watching CSI to find out how one could murder 11 guys in the Islands without being caught. Die Burger headlines this morning reads : "Eina" above a picture of Grame Smith. I feel that it should have read: "Sies". The guy on RSG this morning also referred to the Jacques Kallis statement "Hou my dop" and said this morning he wants to say "Hou my vas" most probabily becaues he wants to commit murder.

Maybe he meant "hou my dop vas", because most of them weren't out there long enough for a beer to get warm

Moeilik om , nee laat ons nie doekies omdraai nie . Die vertoning van die Proteas was 'n grap . Kan nie eens begin om te dink waar het dit begin nie . Smit was ROEKELOOS en toe volg die ander hom soos 'n klomp dronk skape . Heeltemal onder standaard . Wanneer gaan enige SA span leer om konstant te wees ? op en af al die tyd .

A gesien hoe oorgewig die SA span is in vergelyking met die Aus span . Hall het 'n boep , Smit lyk soos 'n botterbulletjie endie res nie juis beter nie . Nee kom net huistoe en kom kruip weg . Gaan land op Upington of Put sonder water want hierdie keer gaan iemand se kop uithak as julle gewaar word .

Nou voel ek beter . 

Gelukkig het Binnelandse Sake besluit om hulle paspoorte onmiddelik te kanseleer.

Hulle sal hopelik nou by Qutar AANSOEK DOEN VIR BURGERSKAP.popeye2007-04-26 02:47:10

Gelukkig het Binnelandse Sake besluit om hulle papoorte onmiddelik te kanseleer.

Hulle sal hopelik nou by Qutar AANSOEK DOEN VIR BURGERSKAP.

LOL

The Quatari's have certain minimum standards
wolverine2007-04-26 01:24:50

Wat is die verskil tussen die motors op die N1 en die SA krieketspan?

Die motors op die N1 kan ten minste 150 haal!!!!

All the Proteas need is something to boost morale and team spirit - like a team song.  Something jolly to the tune of, oh I don't know, the Okey Cokey?

Smith comes in, Smith gets out

Kallis comes in and he waves his bat about,

Gibbs gets a few but doesn't stick around

That's what it's all about.

Ohhhh the Hokey Chokey,  ohhh the Hokey Chokey

Ohhh the Hokey Chokey

Knees bend, arms stretch rah rah rah

All the Proteas need is something to boost morale and team spirit - like a team song.  Something jolly to the tune of' date=' oh I don't know, the Okey Cokey?

Ohhh the Hokey Chokey

ClapClapClapBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileLOLLOLLOL

Thyolo to win a SAMA award next year

[/quote']

All the Proteas need is something to boost morale and team spirit - like a team song.  Something jolly to the tune of' date=' oh I don't know, the Okey Cokey?

Ohhh the Hokey Chokey

What a Hokey Chokey!!!!Clap

[/quote']

Ohhh the Hokey Chokey

[/quote']

BWAAAHAAHAAAHAA.....I LOVE IT LOLLOLLOL

As for their return, Gareth Cliff said this morning that according to his old man they shouldn't even let them fly home. Stick them in a dingy and make them paddle home with their bats. Hpefully that way they'll learn how to use the things!

But anyway, what can you expect from a group of hardcore, professional sportsmen......named after a f_ing flower....? Speaking of which, this particular group has earned themselves a new name methinks.....how about the PANZIES....?!

As for their return' date=' Gareth Cliff said this morning that according to his old man they shouldn't even let them fly home. Stick them in a dingy and make them paddle home with their bats. Hpefully that way they'll learn how to use the things!

[/quote']

Wasnt Cliff telling everyone to get behind them or shut up? What happened? Doesnt he support them anymore? Cliff is a self opinionated twit who should never have been given airtime on any radio station.

That is a brilliant song for the SA cricket team who let us down on countless occassions.  I think that this whole thing should be approached like a job.  They dont do it correctly, get so many chances, so they should be fired.  Get rid of the coach, sack Graham Smith as captain.  This game is about leadership and attitude.  South Africa has non.  AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

As for their return' date=' Gareth Cliff said this morning that according to his old man they shouldn't even let them fly home. Stick them in a dingy and make them paddle home with their bats. Hpefully that way they'll learn how to use the things!

[/quote']

Wasnt Cliff telling everyone to get behind them or shut up? What happened? Doesnt he support them anymore? Cliff is a self opinionated twit who should never have been given airtime on any radio station.

He wasn't stating anything but the blatantly obvious. I was fully behind the SA team for the entire world cup too, but I'm also rather opinionated about their performance yesterday....THEY SUCKED!!! They played like flippen schoolboys! They were pathetic!

ps. If you don't like him, don't listen to him.

Just because you support a team it doesn't take away your right to criticize them when the pay badly. Or k@k, in this case. Tongue Smith is a good cricketer, but he's not captain material.