Around the DAM tomorrow

If anybody is interested:

We're leaving from Bruce Reynekes shop in Lynnwood road at 6h00 to go around Hartebees poort Dam then back past Bek se plek on the Brits road. Should be about 4 hours and about 130km.

EASY RIDE!!! NO SPEED FREAKS WELCOME!!!

When you train in PTA 4 Hours for 130 is not so bad. We did a 140km ride last Saturday with a 38 average. Thats speed freak!

When you train in PTA 4 Hours for 130 is not so bad. We did a 140km ride last Saturday with a 38 average. Thats speed freak!

That was because of the Bora's and Assos.

No, we joined Velo's A bunch group ride last Saturday, which is basically a race in its own. If you are in Pretoria, with no race on a weekend, you can just join them.

Dress accordingly (Assos and Bora's)

OK, it will be my last stab at them....

You clearly don't have a blerrie South-Easter to compete with...ask niterider for his PT stats for a 28km/h avg ride...LOL

Fatty, the wind was pumpin last weekend! That is what makes it even worse. A club ride where your buddy puts you in the gutter!! Lekker ne! But ja the South Easter is definately nobodys friend!!

Grapkas, how are you going to the dam? Using the N4(W) toll? I'm trying to buy some time coming from Centurion: can I meet your bunch on the corner of N4 & whatever the street is that goes through the tunnel at around 06:20? No worries about waiting, I'll make sure we're there before y'all...

Yes we'll be going on the toll road! I'm sure that will be fine! What bike & kit do you ride so i will at least recognise you?

I'll probably wear Alessio-Bianchi kit, riding a Bianchi. My mate will be on a Giant with Red/Black Nissan kit.

What are you guys wearing? TCS kit?

Anyone from Centurion that wants to join this ride and want to take it via Eeufees to the toll road?

Great, see you there!

& I'm outta here, apparently the traffic on the N1 N is madness through Bucclue/Alandale/New rd...