Get the dopers out of here....

rodger

Can you believe it.....

Now if there is no fire..... why has Ivan Basso decided to leave "Discovery" this along with Tyler Hamilton and Jorg Jaske suspensions from Tinkof?

Im very tired of it all... get rid of the everyone associated with "DR EVIL"

and operation Perato 

No 2 years..... Life, fine, all winnings returned.

We want a clean sport, no comebacks, no excuses.

It will probably take another 2 years before everything is over. Seems to me they keep themselfes busy with this case untill the next doping scandal is discovered. 

Can you believe it.....

Now if there is no fire..... why has Ivan Basso decided to leave "Discovery" this along with Tyler Hamilton and Jorg Jaske suspensions from Tinkof?

Im very tired of it all... get rid of the everyone associated with "DR EVIL"

and operation Perato 

No 2 years..... Life' date=' fine, all winnings returned.

We want a clean sport, no comebacks, no excuses.

[/quote']

Don't see anything about a suspension for Hamilton, in fact the opposite.

From velonews today:

Tyler

Hamilton will start next month's Giro d'Italia-at least, that's what

his Tinkoff Credit System management insists in the face of growing

pressure to suspend riders linked to the Operaci?n Puerto doping scandal.

Hamilton denies he's had any knowledge or contact with Fuentes. When VeloNews reporter Jason Sumner asked him about Puerto at the recent Tour de Georgia, Hamilton angrily denied knowing the controversial Spanish doctor.

"Take my hair if you want. Do whatever you want. For me it's all done. Nobody has ever called me about Operaci?n Puerto.

Nobody sent me any questions. People are welcome to call me. I don't

know this guy - Spanish doctor Eufemiano Fuentes," Hamilton said. "I've

never met this guy. If somebody has a question, please ask me. Sure

they've sent my name out to the press and I've basically gotten

railroaded. But they haven't asked for my hair. If you want my hair,

take it." Hamilton then plucked a hair from his head and offered to

Sumner.

He seems happy enough to clear the issue up - maybe the relevant authorities (including UCI)  should just take his DNA and at least clear his case up!

I see they have made a further 49 names known, brinnging the total of cyclists implicated to 107.  How many riders in the TDF, about 160 to 200? That means more than half the peleton, and they have not yet found Lance, Floyds and postal's lab.

I say again: They all dope! Thumbs%20Down

This will slowly uncover doping in other sport codes. Swimming: Ian Thorpe last month. Cricket???  

anyone else think it strange that the Puerto affair seems to raise its head before another Grand Tour?

They had more than 9 months to sort out the mess/incrimnate people/find people guilty, but it has taken this long, and now on the eve of a grand tour (again) they seem to have found out more???

Coincedence????

Cricket??

Yes especially the f**king embarasing Souf Efrikans! What were they on - pot belge?? " jislaaikit boys ek scheme ons gan die ozzies opfok vandag hey" - Graeme Smith before the last pull on a zol?

anyone else think it strange that the Puerto affair seems to raise its head before another Grand Tour?

They had more than 9 months to sort out the mess/incrimnate people/find people guilty' date=' but it has taken this long, and now on the eve of a grand tour (again) they seem to have found out more???

Coincedence????
[/quote']

I agree completely. Furthermore, the situation with the various national bodies, WADA and the Spanish police makes the whole investigation a complete mess. I understand that the case against Tyler Hamilton in fact involves the same blood samples for which he has already served a two year suspension. Then, why can the case against Floyd Landis not be concluded?

On top of this you add the power struggle between the Pro Tour and the Grand Tours and it's a wonder anyone wants to put any financial backing into the sport that seems to have a death wish. Watch the Discovery team disappear next year.

They had more than 9 months to sort out the mess/incrimnate people/find people guilty' date=' but it has taken this long, and now on the eve of a grand tour (again) they seem to have found out more???

Coincedence????
[/quote']

I agree completely. Furthermore, the situation with the various national bodies, WADA and the Spanish police makes the whole investigation a complete mess. I understand that the case against Tyler Hamilton in fact involves the same blood samples for which he has already served a two year suspension. Then, why can the case against Floyd Landis not be concluded?

On top of this you add the power struggle between the Pro Tour and the Grand Tours and it's a wonder anyone wants to put any financial backing into the sport that seems to have a death wish. Watch the Discovery team disappear next year.

Well, it cant be concluded because Landis is using delaying tactics as are all the other riders - its very simple.

The UCI, WADA, the labs , everybody has put their cards on the table ages ago.

It then reverts to the rider to defend the case if he says he is wrongly accused, all of them hire the best laywers available who know exactly what to do to delay, delay, delay and sooner or later hope people will forget about it or grow tired of it and loose interest.

Tylers case went on for years, his laywers eventually were coming to court with 31 full A4 files on a trolley.Thats how much legal crap they generated and the court had to sift through - I dont imagine Landis is much differant.

Coincedence????
[/quote']

Well the latest revelations supposedly consists of 6000 pages, probably made up of legal and medical mumbo jumbo - you figure how long that will take to read and digest...Ouch

Just wanna know why do you want to dope in cricket, bowls etc. Can EPO make you field so much better??LOL