Tandem W P Road & TT Champs

mdk555

Spoke to Jan and she seems OK with the idea of tandems doing a 40km TT. Who out there is keen to take the 200kg 555 EXPRESS on at a tandem TT.

Hey Mdk...haven't spoken to you in ages!

I'm interested and might be able to get someone to suffer with me...when is this? (excuse my ignorance - haven't been on the hub much lately)

Hello Nellie - yep haven't seen ye for a while. Seems like TT is sheduled for 19/20 May. Get a partner and lets have some fun.

Hey...goes without sayin"g...tandem is always fun! I'll see what i can do.

has sonic already asked his parents for a tandem for his birthday? Wink

ja youEmbarrassed, whateverWink

The brother and i are actually trying to convince my parents to get us a tandem...they always maon that i should take some time to train with himLOL...so there - great solution and everyone will be happyBig%20smile

ja youEmbarrassed' date=' whateverWink

The brother and i are actually trying to convince my parents to get us a tandem...they always maon that i should take some time to train with himLOL...so there - great solution and everyone will be happyBig%20smile
[/quote']

perfect i'd say! you could also take me on a ride - i'd feel fast again for a change! Wink

your dad reading the hub sometimes by any chance?Shocked

TheLegend2007-05-02 15:58:31

Only read this now...

Hehe - i'm always up for a tandem ride, so when you're here again and we've both got your GF's permission we can take it for a spin...dunno about the fast-part though...you might want to rather ask Sa thenWink

And nah...dad's totally IT-illiterateLOL

Bikemax... Jan is still working on it.... should know by Monday. Will give you a ring OK.

TT is on Sunday 20th.

Mike - do you know what time on the Sunday the Tandem TT would be starting ?
Peter, by asking the question does it mean that you are keen to partake?

Mike - do you know what time on the Sunday the Tandem TT would be starting ?
Peter' date=' by asking the question does it mean that you are keen to partake?[/quote']

If it was an early start then I would consider it - just cannot spend the whole day by starting late etc. Also would have to convince partner...

Oooh means I'll have to convince colonel to ride with me again so you can have some decent competition...Wink

hi Mike, i suggest u contact Jan Brown and ask for the tandems to go off first. i.e. 12.30 (TT Champs normally start at 1.00pm) then they wont intefere with rest of the categories.

Makes sence to do it then but regrettably at this moment there does not seem to be much interest from the double fun brigade.Cry Presume it is because those who would do are going solo. Ouch