Kyalami Training

Hi all, i know there is a thread about this already but i just dont have the time to go dig thru the archives to find it.

if any of you have a contact number to phone for track availability for training times at kyalami would you be so kind as to to possibly pm lulu or post it on this thread as she would like to train at the track in the evenings.

I will ask at cyclelab myself just to check but that will only be 2morro, i was hoping that perhaps some of you will be able to help her out for now so long.

Thanks in advance Smile

• 2 weeks later...

From the previous website: "We are looking into opening for morning rides as well - watch this space."

Has this been implemented yet?

Also, anybody can confirm that it is open at 5 Monday to Thursday?

Mon-Thurs in the afternoons 5-7.

And then there is a chance of weekend mornings 5-7 but I'm not 100% sure of that.

ja they used to on saturday mornings, but thats just a waste of a good long distance ride opportunity :)

phoned kyalamigrandprixentertainment just now; the track is now managed by someone else?

phone number 011 4660541

and then you listen to an answering machine with the following info:

track is open 21-24 may

25-27 may closed

28-31 may open

for more info, call werner on 0833084168

anyone been there recently? it's dark at 6-ish ... do they allow a lap or two after dark?