Doping????????

BIG MAMMA

Who is against doping. Hubbers that dope please do not reply.

Can we safely assume that if you do not reply you acknowledge that you are a doper?

Can we safely assume that if you do not reply you acknowledge that you are a doper?

No, you can safely assume that hubbers that do not reply feel it beneath themselves to respond to such an inane post!

die ou is 'n brood

Does beer count as dope?  And what about Brannas and Coke???  If so, YES, I dope moerse!

Hmmm... why ask all the stupid questions when you can get to the point and accuse people, just drop some names. No need for anonymous polls? Unless of course you lack conviction about your suspicions?

Wolfie raak jy nou persoonlik of is jy maar net 'n imbisiel.

Doping is 'n werklike probleem in fietsry.

Maar sorry ek sien nou eers jou signature glorify doping want Rehab is vir quitters.

Nice advertensie vir die dopers.

I am for doping. I take lots of Dischem products. My secret weapon is the Evox protein shake and Cytomax orange. I also take lots of pills: AGE anti-oxidant, Nutrivite multi vitamin, Omegavite omega3's and Osteovite for magnesium & calcium. I spend lots of money at Dischem every month, but I meticulously throw away all the till slips (I worry that they keep them on record, though) Hope they dont get shut down by the police too. Lucky for me, I have a back door - Clicks! 

I am for doping. I take lots of Dischem products. My secret weapon is the Evox protein shake and Cytomax orange. I also take lots of pills: AGE anti-oxidant' date=' Nutrivite multi vitamin, Omegavite omega3's and Osteovite for magnesium & calcium. I spend lots of money at Dischem every month, but I meticulously throw away all the till slips (I worry that they keep them on record, though) Hope they dont get shut down by the police too. Lucky for me, I have a back door - Clicks! [/quote']

LOL

Wolfie raak jy nou persoonlik of is jy maar net 'n imbisiel.

Doping is 'n werklike probleem in fietsry.

Maar sorry ek sien nou eers jou signature glorify doping want Rehab is vir quitters.

Nice advertensie vir die dopers.

BM

Rehab is a place for quitters to go and get help, but why would you see that interpretation?

Big Mamma, maybe you should become a journalist for a french newspaper.

Thanks in anyway, I needed a good laugh for this morning.