hammertoe

Am not allowed to start in the Elite champs cause Nam is rock bottom on the rankings

Get some points damnit!!  Big%20smile

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line! Its just not fair

If i speak for just the cape riders on the selection list,   i can give you 3 other riders from the cape of the same age with no UCI points, that have had better results all season long. (a number of them hubbers)

Bottom line! Its just not fairIf i speak for just the cape riders on the selection list' date='   i can give you 3 other riders from the cape of the same age with no UCI points, that have had better results all season long. (a number of them hubbers)

[/quote'] smiley17.gif Dare us Token!! Give us those three!!! I bet you just talk but no action. Lets see if you know what you blabbing about!! Hop your three have consistent results,are under23 and have a good trek record way better than the guys on the list. If not, go Tokenicate yourself.

Bottom line! Its just not fairIf i speak for just the cape riders on the selection list' date='   i can give you 3 other riders from the cape of the same age with no UCI points, that have had better results all season long. (a number of them hubbers)

[/quote'] Dare us Token!! Give us your Three. I bet you all talk but no action. Show us you know what you talking about and not just blabbing. Hop your three has consistent results, are under 23 and have a good trek record. If not, go Tokenicate yourself

Why must they be u23?

smiley36.gif Clueless? thought so. ZippIt help out. Is it hard to notice that all those boys are under23 except for Minaar? they are there so they can be groomed for the future and improved, Minaar is surely there to assist them. And why would you compare an under23 with a 25-30 year old? do you have that list or not?

Why put u23 riders in a race were most the other teams going to send riders 25 plus.  Shouldnt be using races like this too groom our younger riders anyway. 

Token2007-05-08 06:55:22

Why put u23 riders in a race were most the other teams going to send riders 25 plus

smiley1.gif Ok its obvious you not going to come with that non-existence list of your, "make sure got bullets before you point a gun" Remember, cycling is still in its growth phase in SA, unlike other countries, we are looking and building the future and making sure that development takes place in the process.

Ok if you want three riders u23 that are from cape town.  I would keep Anton, and include Travys Wilkins and Charles Keey

What date is the race on ?

I hope it is not on the same weekend as the SA Champs.

It would be very interesting to see where do these riders finish at SA's.

Ok if you want three riders u23 that are from cape town. I would keep Anton' date=' and include Travys Wilkins and Charles Keey

[/quote'] smiley4.gif Go drawn yourself!!! You know what could do you a world of good? All the riders on the list and the two you just added just did the tour of Durban, which was most recent, so how about you take a pick at the results and wake up!!!!

Thats one race. Look at the giro.  that the level they going to have to ride

Guess the is a reason why me and you don't make these decisions, Lets hop hope the selectors know what they are doing and yep, time will tell. Still don't buy that List of yours!!!

See you in Mars.

Being Broke is not part of my religion-20Cent

Dude its nothing personal,  but its that there are alot of riders 23,24, 25, 26 that race hard and get better results and feel let down cause they never get selected for SA events.  Im very for sending the strongest team possible to International events,  make the rest of us train harder and try and beat the riders that the country sees as the top.  Most of those riders i beat on a weekly bases and i dont consider my self the best, but feel the guys that beat me week in week out sould get the chance to represent the country.  

Well if you think that you better than these guys, good. and ya just like you said, don't take it personal. So if you gonna go out there and try to beat these guys day in and day out, I fill for you. Know what they say, "Don't hate the player, player, hate the system"

If anyone asks, I was never here!!!!!!