Specialized S Works

Pinarello F4:13

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the colours. Big%20smile

All of them are grand tour quality frames, what more do you want to know?

Hmm, I'd check out the geometry on each of those and pick based on what suits you.

I'd choose between 1 and 3 though...

2 is over rated

Specialized is nice to look at, but you will struggle to find parts if something should happen with the frame

I wish something goes wrong with my Specialized frame so I can claim a new one, but still, no such luckEvil%20Smile

Mampara i sort went through an elimination process and got down to those three.

Crux, i have been quoted R20 500 but i have been told they are only available with the SI cranks and i want to fit my Dura Ace group.

I must admit - I would go for the SystemSix if my budget allowed. The 4:13 is too "pretty" for my liking, while the 'Dale is more purposefull. Just my opinion.

So for show-Pinarello, for "go" - SystemSix

go to roadbikereview.com for interesting views.

Cannondale System Six - overpriced, cannondales first attempt at a carbon bike Confused, weight? think-you have to take the SI cranks as DA wont fit - TCS guys might be correcting me.

Specialized S Works - Looks great, Marius hasn'tbroken it yet so it must be really bombproof Clap

Pinarello F4:13 - Dont the Protour guys ride the Dogma rather than this one. Bee - utiful, but cost Thumbs%20Down 

Aaaaa, I would love to have either of the three.

Cannondale System Six - overpriced' date=' cannondales first attempt at a carbon bike Confused, weight? think-you have to take the SI cranks as DA wont fit - TCS guys might be correcting me. [/quote']

It's only got 2 or 3 carbon tubes and VERY light. You get two frames, one can take normal cranks.