Ride in Saldanha

hagar

Is anyone interested in another MTB in saldanha ???

+- 60 km with some beautiful sea views and fresh clean air. about 3hrs riding time with a loop through the milatary academy then a climb up to the top of saldanha ridge and then back down to jacobs bay and back to saldanha. for those who want a very easy ride they can just do the academy loop whic is 24 km and nice flat riding with the option of one small hill climb to the old gun battery in the academy .

for those keen let me know we can always change dates ect ect and starting times to suit those keen .

hagar2009-10-02 05:12:06

this sounds tempting, now to try and convince the wife again!!!

will let you know on monday!

the engen race is on that weekend so if you want to move it no problem !!! i am here anyway just let me know we could do it the next weekend too i am going to be more on the MTB this year so its no problem !!

I'm always keen Thumbs%20Up

how 'bout the weekend of the 31/10 - 1/11Question

I'm waiting on a "special gift"Smile

I'm always keen Thumbs%20Up

how 'bout the weekend of the 31/10 - 1/11Question

I'm waiting on a "special gift"Smile

you won't rest until you get that "special gift", so why don't you just buy it and get it over with Big%20smile

hahahaha yip sounds fine to me will give me some time to recce the route more Big%20smile

mr orca have you got permission to aquire another " Lady " is she also going to be that pretty gold color ????

no serious that date looks good too !!! 

Hmm 31st is out playing in golf day Ouch Hopefully will be able to make it sometime

Seems like you never want to ride with us bunch. We are actually very relaxed people.Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Hmm 31st is out playing in golf day Ouch Hopefully will be able to make it sometime

Seems like you never want to ride with us bunch. We are actually very relaxed people.Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

CryCryCryCry was supposed to try ride Tokai today but got of work to late.

Think its time i took  my old job back then I had loads of time to cycle

still some flowers to be seen was really a stunning ride today !!!

this was taken from the highest point in saldanha !!! view of mittal steel and the harbor 20091010_085436_101020091854_2.jpg