Top Tips from Bitter Experience

Thyolo

Cycling involves a lot of trial and error so I thought it might speed up the collective learning process, to share some findings from errors.

No.1

Now it's cold, do not be tempted to make hot chocolate from your protein whey powder by adding boiling water to it unless you want your mouth full of gritty scum.

That's it for now.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also don't Try mixing Hot chocolate mix with cold milk, it's not going to workOuch

Tried that too - It's awful! A mate of mine rides with coffee in one bottle and hot chocolate in the other both sweetened with glucose! Weirdo! :)

I've got one: Energy drink containing protien does not taste well after 3 weeks in the fridge. Also, taste test  it before the ride with a small amount, not with a big gulp 40km from home on a hot day...Confused  

Christie2007-05-09 02:46:48

Same goes for CytoMax, don't leave in Fridge for more than 2days, starts tasting funny.

Umbrella tips:

1.  Do not swing umbrella into front wheel while cycling.

2.  Trying to cycle with an open umbrella into a headwind does not work.  Not even when you are pissed.  Also, do not attempt to hold umbrella behind you in said circumstance.  This leads to a rapid and unscheduled dismount.
HomerSimpson2007-05-09 02:55:11

Don't apply Assos cream to you balls if you've saved them, oach!Ouch maybe to much info??Wink

Okay....for what reason would you want to rub deep heat on your balls? That will be the last time you'll experiment in bed..

Before buying a 2kg skip full of Cytomax (259.95 at Dischem); resist your stingey urges and buy a sachet of the same flavour 1st.

If you don't like apple and berry on day 1, it's unlikely to be your favourite tipple come day 50.