Rand Water Race for Victory

Pantani

Results for: Rand Water Race for Victory (Rand Water - 04/10/2009)

< method=post =index.php?=results_search.php&ID=1341&Show=SearchResults>

User Defined Search Query:Chose Race Data:Gender:

Search for< =standardes name=Search>
Search in< =standardes size=1 name=SearchField> < ed value=Name>Name> < value=Bib>Race No> < value=Chip>Chip Code> < value=CTN>Club/Team/Nation> < value=Age>Age>>

Distance< =standardes size=1 name=Distance> < ed value=101>101 Km> < value=54>54 Km>>
Category< =standardes size=1 name=Category> < ed value=All>All Categories> < value=E>Elite> < value=JNR>Juniors> < value=TAN>Tandems> < value=U12>Under 12> < value=U14>Under 14> < value=U16>Under 16> < value=U23>Under 23> < value=UNK>Unknown> < value=V30>Vets 30-39> < value=V40>Vets 40-49> < value=V50>Vets 50-59> < value=V60>Vets 60+>>

< value=Sel = name=SexM>Male
< value=Sel = name=SexW>Female

By clicking on your name listed below you can go directly to your personal results.

< =s value="Go Get It!" =submit name=submit>>

477 participant(s) matching your search query

PlaceRace NoNameClub/Team/NationTime
1202Nicholas White2:27:31
2201Neil MacdonaldClub 100 2:28:17
3203Malcolm Lange2:28:17
4166Bradley PotgieterClub 100 2:28:18
5377Jacques FullardToyota Super Cycling 2:40:31
6301Jaco Ferreirateam Computer-Smith 2:40:32
7320Stefano MadiesDimension Data Cycling Club 2:40:35
8375Graeme CronjeToyota Super Cycling 2:40:42
9308Jason Du PreezBulk Pack Trek 2:41:20
10163Lenard MitchleyClub du Cirque 2:41:52

I am confused!!!!!!!!!!
owen622009-10-05 03:30:58

I saw a lot of people at the start with WinningTime chips, yet this was a ChampionChip race.

Guest Michelle

Phen: Yup it is. I think he may have punctured or something between Suikerbosrand & the finish though...

Pantani' date=' is that Darren Lill in the bottom right hand corner of the photo (and on one of the other pics)?[/quote']

I wouldn't know I wasn't there... I was kept busy trying to recover an S4 from 300m down the side of Van Reenen's Pass... Ouch  I would post the pics here but it's really an ugly sight and not for people with a weak stomach...Pantani2009-10-05 07:53:24

Pantani' date=' is that Darren Lill in the bottom right hand corner of the photo (and on one of the other pics)?[/quote']

I wouldn't know I wasn't there... I was kept busy trying to recover an S4 from 300m down the side of Van Reenen's Pass... Ouch? I would post the pics here but it's really an ugly sight and not for people with a weak stomach...

Yikes, are the people okay?

nope lill just dropped...He must not be quite into topshape' date=' I think.[/quote']

Cool to see him racing here. Probably a bit of 'off-season' for him now.

Sien jy was al weer op die podium - Well done man, daar's 'n groot wen oppad!

Oh sorry! my bad, didn't see that! That's bad luck. Did he catch up to the second group after that then? Any ideas why he was in Sanofi Aventis kit?