Beware Ontdekkers Rd

Vittel

Hi All

I am an avid cyclist, ridden the tour de france a few times and some of the classicsTonguelol anyway. My doctor said i should do some physical activity so i decided cycling would be the one. I frequently ride down ontdekkers and everytime i pass the Hi-Q a fker in a blue 4by4 throws pins and marbles out his car at my bike. It has happened three times now and i eventually got the moering. I got my son to follow me in his car, and to no surprise our little friend was a no show. Why on earth would someone want to do something like this? IMO he is a very sad sole and should seriously seek some help. If by any small chance he reads this post please little man next time you see me rather stop and get out your car and we can sort it out like big people kayOuch. Does anyone else experience such blatant disrespect or am i the only lucky one. Perhaps he doesnt know that all my spare time for cycling is due to the fact that i work for a big personal security company. Rant KlaCry

Was riding on Pretoria Rd in Benoni on Tuesday when two asses(very young) in a Golf came past and threw me with coke tin, offcourse hit my brand new frame. Nice scratchCry Wish they would have stoppedOuch

Thats one thing a have noticed, people never stop. I cannot imagine how small their egos are that they have to do stuff like this to make themselves feel better about themselves Fking t**sers.

Goodness. Vittel, put the reg on here, I'm also from around there. Is this the HiQ at Westgate? What times are you riding there?

Klitsie what did you do to provoke the poor motorist. With all you bad comments and looking for trouble on this board I get the idea the sratch was deserved by you. Brak se gat.

Yep the Hi-Q just next to the BMW. I ride around 13:00 for a very small amount of time. BIG MAMMA i dont know this forum to well but that comment seemed rather unneccesary. If it was a joke i app.

Dikkes jy moet nog die prinsiep van sarkasme onder die vet knie kry. Tipies van n persoon soos jy om in ander mense se skade jou te verknog!. Ek se net waarin ek glo(alhoewel die meeste van die tyd met my tong in die kies), nie soos jy wat net skade berokken en sy mind elke tweede dag change nie, dis nou as daar iets is om te change.

Stand by your convictions!

Ek jaag nie K@K aan en kom dan en kruip gat die volgende dag nie, ek skuil nie agter wat ek regtig is nie. Iets wat jy natuurlik geen begrip van het nie jou mampara(sorry mampara niks persoonlik nie)

Voetsek BM jy kan niks goed van fietsryers se nieAngry!!  Jy is die groot brak hier rond.

Hi Vittel

BM is an intolerant motorist on a cycling forum - I suggest you shake him down for pins and marbles.

Sorry you're seeing eejits when you're out - it's not so common and it sounds like you can handle it.

Yep the Hi-Q just next to the BMW. I ride around 13:00 for a very small amount of time. BIG MAMMA i dont know this forum to well but that comment seemed rather unneccesary. If it was a joke i app.

Ya, p**pol that doesn't know what to do with himself during lunch, now he pisses others off. If you have a cell with cam or small cam take a pic and post it so we can see what the (*&() looks like!!!!

Oh, HUB tip for the day - IGNORE BIG MAMMA
cervelo2007-05-10 02:50:27

Should start a forum here to post notrious motorists registration numbers with detail of incident.

Like name them and shame them.

So this guy in the bakkie is parked by the HiQ, ready to throw stuff? Or is he driving past? I can't quite picture it ...

Maybe his wife ran off (pedalled?) with a cyclist and he has sworn revenge on all of us?

Vittel, is it on Ontdekkers or on the service road running right next to Hi-Q?

I'm also from the area and ride this road quite often

Should start a forum here to post notrious motorists registration numbers with detail of incident.

Like name them and shame them.

There is a website where you can name and shame bad drivers. Not on the hub though