Who wants to ride with me and new bike?

Hee hee! Sounds vain doesn't it?

I'm getting my bike on Saturday after the fitting (but it's built, so i'll see it this afternoon!). I want to ride the Spruit on Saturday afternoon and Northern Farm Sunday afternoon after Mother's Day lunch.

Anyone keen?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Sunday no go! It could get ugly if I go and ride Mothers day afternoon. I might lose my other ....................

Saturday uuuuuhhhhmmmmm, wife off to a baby shower, now there's an opportunity! What time u wanna ride, start point and for how long?

maybe sunday afternoon . We gonna go and practice our rock climbing again in the morning . If mother does not invite me for lunch I may make it .

BigBen, riding the Spruit, starting from Fratelli's on Conrad Drive, looking at about 1.5 to 2 hours up the Spruit to Albert's Farm and back.

DR, Sunday afternoon, probably 2:30 or 3pm at Northern Farm, longer ride if possible.

Remember to give yourself time to go and buy beers and biltong before the big match start !!!!

Hi MichH, both you and Miss V will have new bikes. Lets see if she also wants to show off her new baby. We can have a girls show-off ride.

What time to you want to start on Saturday? There is this thing of the rugby to consider as well.

Lots of people have called me a mother. Do you think that is qualifies me to also have a mothers day?

Hey Mamma, BigBen can make it if we ride at 12:30. Can you and Miss V make it at that time? Ride the Spruit til about 3pm or so. Dad is in, that time is fine.

I don't know about Miss V but I'll be in all things being well.

The Mamma tag didn't escape me!! Very funny.

Say hi to your Dad. You won't believe it but my Dad of 93 has now got a bicycle!!! Can you believe it! I had to stop him getting a motor bike.

I'm gonna ride with the DAD guys on saturday morning, so unfortunate that you guys won't be joining us, but let me know about sunday, we have a breakfast with the in laws... hehehe

Mamba, seems I'm funny even if I merely hit the wrong keys!! It was an honest mistake if you can believe that :-)

Miss V, i'm getting a beautiful Anthracite Silver Commencal with big travel, woo hoo! dr, wish the bike was ready for tonight...

Nah count me out. Yes I am in CT but mainly because I hate watching other people play with new toys!!!!Big%20smile

enjoy!Wink

don't forget to post a pic of the new "baby" soon.