Falcons Race 12 May - Cancelled

Francois

Falcon Sports regrets to announce its race on 12 May 200 has been cancelled due to a few factors - (which i am not going into here).

Sorry guys a few things out of my control have forced me to cancell this one.

But the rest of events will continue as per the schedule on the events page of the Falcon Sports website.

DeadCryDeadAngryOuchCryCryCryCryCryAngryDeadCryDead

whahahaha, good one VelouriaLOL But it is a shame his little race was cancled, fats has been training really hard for itOuch 

Fatty don't let the excercise go to waist, come use your training for either the Breerivier Mtb race or the Provincals on Sunday?Thumbs%20Up

Falcon Sports regrets to announce its race on 12 May 200 has been cancelled due to a few factors - (which i am not going into here).

Sorry guys a few things out of my control have forced me to cancell this one.

But the rest of events will continue as per the schedule on the events page of the Falcon Sports website.

DeadCryDeadAngryOuchCryCryCryCryCryAngryDeadCryDead

Sorry to hear that Francois,

Seeing that you are not going into details, it leaves the door open for all kinds of speculation:

A. As the PPA is not involved no one would know where the white line is and the ride will be swamped by eager league line crossers!!!

B. CSA have cancelled it because they believe that Cape riders are getting WAY too much value for their licence money during the summer months and can't allow that.

C.  Riders who rode the Joostenberg circuit last year have all died of boredom.

D. Traffic officials can't be bothered to go out in the cold winter months to support skinny lycra clad amateurs who tink they own the road and have veto'ed the application.

E. The WPMTBA have sabotaged the ride as the dirt champs ride is on Sunday and have moaned that the two riders who usually turn up there will be tempted to jump ship.

Guess I am close or what?!
Willehond2007-05-11 02:30:17

come on Francois , i think u owe us an explanation.......... all it needs is for someone to start spreading rumours as to why this event was cancelled then your reputation goes for a loop.

No, sorry but you miss the boat

They all going to watch the MIGHTY BLUE BULLS trashed that team from all black country.

No' date=' sorry but you miss the boat

They all going to watch the MIGHTY BLUE BULLS trashed that team from all black country.

[/quote']

that is the best time to ride - when all the ****hole car drivers are watching rugby. someone should arrange a Chiefs Pirates cup final then every ****hole in the country would be off the road. even better if our teams win then the okes will be up late on Sunday morning , leaving the road for us. might have to dodge more broken glass bottles than usual. 

Nope, Fatty isn't driving anywhere far for a race. I don't need to race every weekend to keep my 'edge' like Marius LOLLOL

I support the Falcon Sports events more due to the effort Francois puts in to cycling in general...Thumbs%20Up

I don't need to race every weekend to keep my 'edge' like Marius LOLLOL
I support the Falcon Sports events more due to the effort Francois puts in to cycling in general...Thumbs%20Up

Great pity, good hard racing a week before WP champs would have been great.  Just for that "edge"Cry.....

Great pity' date=' good hard racing a week before WP champs would have been great.  Just for that "edge"Cry.....
[/quote']

Nothing like a provincial MTB ride to get that "edge" ......

Great pity' date=' good hard racing a week before WP champs would have been great.  Just for that "edge"Cry.....
[/quote']

Nothing like a provincial MTB ride to get that "edge" ......

Big%20smile its no secret, but I'm not the best MTB-er around here Wink I like the road...there I don't "break" as many bones that often Dead