Cape Town Rides tommorow?

Anyone know about group training rides in the Noordelike suburbs tommorow.

het niks van high street gesien, (of is ek van hul mailing list af?) :-)

Wow, weren?t we blessed with the most fantastic weather last Saturday! Our trip to Riebeeck Kasteel was really great, although coming back with the temp hovering @ 35C,  the 150kms almost felt like the Double Century! Between 30 ? 40 riders set off, of whom about half turned back at Malmesbury. When we got to Riebeeck Kasteel, the little town was already buzzing with activity and most of us were sorry that we weren?t also sleeping over. Well, next year ?.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the success of the weekend, George, Lynette, Johan (en jou beterhelfte), Riaan to name but a few.

I would like to touch on the most important aspect of cycling ? ROAD SAFETY! We all know that every time you go on a ride, your life is at risk. Please, don?t mess with it. Don?t be stupid! Do not do things that you wouldn?t have done as a motorist. Normal obvious things like ? stopping at the traffic lights etc etc? All of us know the do?s and don?ts. Stick to it. You might not get a second chance. Think!

We will be leaving at 07h00 from the parking area at the Renault showroom in Durban Road (past Reeds)

Saturday

Franschhoek via Polka hoogte, Stellenbosch ? 130kms (Shorter/slower group turn at Stellenbosch)

Sunday

Llundudno via N1 City and Millnerton ? 80kms

Popeye, ek wil tot bo Helshoogte ry more en terug?

Gaan Fisantekraal  - Fourway stop - regs Stellenbosch toe bo Helshoogte - terug dieselfde pad huistoe. Lekker rustig....Thumbs%20Up

dis net wind af :-)

ek gaan polka oor en hoop om Faan in skelmbos te kry en dan berg oor,

ek laaik nie daai terugkom deur Pniel, die gedeelte pad aan daaikant is tragies stukkend, so ek sal seker Simonduim/ Klapmuts omry terug.