?? More dopers at CSC?

Christie

saw this on cyclingnews.com:

CSC's antidoping screens find 'irregularities'

Rasmus Damsgaard, the man who is responsible for Team CSC's antidoping programme has discovered irregularities in two of the CSC riders' blood profiles. The programme, which involves frequent examinations of the riders' blood profiles along with screens for doping products and blood transfusions is designed to detect changes in the riders profile which could indicate illegal practices.

"I can say that much about my preliminary results of the CSC riders, that by far most of their blood profiles show very little variation and are more or less identical to the normal population, but there are some that display deviations, and these we are keeping a close eye on. If something crops up that I don't like, I discuss it with other experts around. I'm never alone on these decisions," Damsgaard told the Jyllands-Posten.

While the names of the riders weren't given, CSC press officer Brian Nygaard told the Danish newspaper, "If Rasmus Damsgaard discovers such results, it is only natural that he takes extra tests, and they have all shown that there is no doping involved. This is what the whole programme is about, to react this way if there is something suspicious, and it shows that Rasmus is doing a good job."

Guest colonel

Pro's doping? Never................They dont dope.

Well, at least it seems their internal control procedure is working. Let's just hope other teams out there can do the same (and actually be open about their findings...)

Typical!!!!

Just at the start of the Giro!!!!

It's maximum sensation just to sell their crap newspaper!!!!

the Italians and French will do anything to implicate and eliminate other riders so that their riders win their Grand tours!!!!Angry

You can't trust the results of that Doping Labs!!!!

Their Integrity is soooo questionable!!!!!

They have a hidden agenda!!!!

Who Leaked the information to the Media????!!!!!

Who will they ask to incriminate next for a more lenient sanction???!!!!

Embarrassed Ehrmmmm.... wait... ooops.... I only see now!!!!

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, It's from CSC about CSC....

Guest colonel

If all of them dont dope will anyone finish the TDF and if so how long is it going to take?

If all of them dont dope will anyone finish the TDF and if so how long is it going to take?

Dam good question... LOLLOLLOL