Brian Fantana

Here is my titanium machine, Bianchi S9 Matta,

Dura Ace Groupset and wheels

S-Works stem and bar

Pro PLT seat post and clamp

Fizik Arione Saddle

Look Keo Pedals

20091015_054015_Bianchi.jpg

I never knew what the hype was around titanium, but after a year of riding this bike I must say titanium bikes are a dream to ride.

always wanted a Ti bike.....one day when I'm big.

Custom Ti 650b single speed hardtail

Awesome frame, but if you look carefully you can see a puddle of tears on the couch. The bike is crying out for Campy Super Record with Shamal Titaniums.

velo2009-10-17 09:57:55

Here is mine, note no internet pics.

20091018_084453_newDSC00334.jpg

20091018_084525_newDSC00335.jpg

20091018_084557_newDSC00336.jpg

The Dutchman.

Still on the list is wheels, Shram ox gripshifts and der.

Here is mine' date=' note no internet pics.
20091018_084453_newDSC00334.jpg

20091018_084525_newDSC00335.jpg

20091018_084557_newDSC00336.jpg

The Dutchman.
Still on the list is wheels, Shram ox gripshifts and der.
[/quote']

This is a beaut ,i love the details on the frame.

Thanks Windblown

And please dont for a second think its only looks, smoother than anything but the plate at the stays give you the right stiffness. Also the geometry is very racy but still comfortable. After doing a few alu bikes there is no turning back after riding this, good thing I'll never have to buy a frame again. (+ lifetime waranty)

see www.vannicholas.com for more.?

Procrates2009-10-18 13:12:38

Awesome frame' date=' but if you look carefully you can see a puddle of tears on the couch. The bike is crying out for Campy Super Record with Shamal Titaniums. [/quote']

I am a huge campy fan, but I bought the bike 2nd hand at a very good price.  I would prefer campy but at 24years of age campy super record or record is a little far fetched financially.

I love the neat look of campy, no cables curling in front of the bike.

Besides looks I have no complaints on the Dura Ace though.

Thanks Windblown

And please dont for a second think its only looks' date=' smoother than anything but the plate at the stays give you the right stiffness. Also the geometry is very racy but still comfortable. After doing a few alu bikes there is no turning back after riding this, good thing I'll never have to buy a frame again. (+ lifetime waranty)

see www.vannicholas.com for more. 

[/quote']

Procrates,

That is a fantastic piece of kit..... couple of questions how long have you had the frame, what is the weight of the bike and finally are you sellingBig%20smile

Have it for about 6 months now, originally built the parts of my old bike over.

It weighed in at 10.8 with the R7 fork, the marathon added a bit of weight but is much smoother and more adjustable. I guess its about 11 now, the biggest weight problem is the wheels, bar and stem.

Frame only is about 1.65 not the lightes but I love it. Even the Zion from Van Nicholas is about 90g lighter but then you lose the seatstay yolke that gives the stiffness.

Mine is definately not for sale. If you want one there is actually a distributor in SA, check the site.

?

Procrates2009-10-19 10:16:23