Birthday/ Breakfast ride NF 20th May

So... we all have a birthday to celebrate at some point in time, and mine is tomorrow ;-)

I'd like to celebrate with my friends by throwing a Birthday/ Breakfast ride at Northern Farm on Sunday. As usual, we will make it a fun ride, always making sure EVERY rider is having fun. After we've finished having fun on the bikes, we will join the non-riders at the dam for a full English breakfast prepared by my amazing Super-husband!

Date: 20th May 2007

Time: 8:00 am

Place: Northern Farm

Plan: Ride until finished, eat til full, celebrate good times.

Let me know numbers. My hubbie usually asks for about R20 per person to cover the costs of the breakfast goodies. He is very versatile and has catered for vegetarians and Halaal before!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me and daughter in MichH.  Tongue

If Sonic can organize her a bike, she might even join us in the ride.  Only thing is, then your hubby's a helper short in the kitchen! WinkLOL

I'll bring the blue thing and then SP can take it to Linden for me.  If they can't make it Chilli-friendly it's going to the highest bidder soon!  Grrr!!AngryOuch

geez just to get her on the bike, I'll organise you one!!!

No seriously, I'll organise for her to use my mom's mtb!

Not sure yet  if I'll join Mich but I'll let you know later! Slowpoke can still get the bike from me and back to me if I don't!!

count me in... together with painkillers "just in case" Wink

Chilli, C won't have any probs on amateurs' moms' bike - and as to normal pedals, that's what's on it at the moment.

Hi Mich

The guaranteed fun swings it.

No meat, no eggs (unless in a well-done omelette) but will forage for own leaves and berries.

Thyolo, my hubbie prepares bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomato, toast, orange juice, coffee, tea, even sausages sometimes! So i'm sure we can feed you!

Can we maybe organize another bike?  C wants to ask a friend along.  I did talk to SP, but if you know of/have another bike, please let me know. :)

Oh yes, and I need detailled, clear instructions on how to get there from Pta-East please (Atterbury offramp)EmbarrassedSmile

Would love to join you guys, can't miss an opportunity to lay my eyes on the vaunted Commencal

If I survive the Monster I will be there . Mind you even if I don't cycle I just wanna see CP on a MTB again !!!!!! CP if Sonic is too slow with bike for daughter , I got a RM3 with flat pedals and helmet she can use for the day . Just book in advance !

Thanks for the invite Mich, will be there. Might have to ride slowly at the back though.

BTW, Superdad passed me cycling in the gardens yesterday avie whilst I was running.

If I survive the Monster I will be there.....

[/Quote]

Wrong race boet, the Monster is the following week. LOL

OMG got the wrong week . Sorry I am at Mabalingwe so will miss the ride , but if you wanna borrow the bike let me know and you can collect before I leave on Fday .

Hi Mich

Is N. Farms just for Mtbs or are there walking trails / kids' playground / stuff to do for non-cyclists (wife and 4yr old)?