Bicycling

Jaco-fiets

I have to give credit where credit is due. This is not a bitching topic.

I must admit that i think the latest issue of bicycling is the best in a very very very long time. Well done and keep it up!!!!

Paged trough mine last night immediately realized it?s the best one for a loooong time. Maybe they read the thread a while back when we dissed them.

I'll have to go and read it again, cos I didn't like it at all. Then again this is the first issue I have bought in over a year.

Pantani2009-10-20 07:52:02

Paged trough mine last night immediately realized it?s the best one for a loooong time. Maybe they read the thread a while back when we dissed them.

Bought my first Copy this month (i try to stay away from things that includes reading) and I enjoyed it a lot - bad you scare me know if you say that this is the best one in a long time .....Confused

I'll have to go and visit CNA to read a copy then.

Don't bother, I'll send you my copy if you down mind the dirt bin smell... LOL

Not sure on page qty but much more than last month, must be with all the 2010 bikes they advertise

?

LOL?that's cheap mampara!

this morning an economist said that with the price increases comming due to the increasing electricity fees, we will have to cut back on spending and he specifically mentioned magazines.

LOL that's cheap mampara!

this morning an economist said that with the price increases comming due to the increasing electricity fees' date=' we will have to cut back on spending and he specifically mentioned magazines.[/quote']

....guess I'll have to make a trip down to CNA .Wink