fun riders

BIG MAMMA

smiley18.gif No such thing as a funrider, go hasg yourself, we all riding bikes because we like it. Idiot

smiley18.gif No such thing as a funrider' date=' go hasg yourself, we all riding bikes because we like it. Idiot[/quote']

Please do not feed the boxes...

20070516_075447_for0164l1.jpg

smiley18.gif No such thing as a funrider' date=' go hasg yourself, we all riding bikes because we like it. Idiot[/quote']

You're wrong 20 Cent, I am a Fun Rider - give me a truck and I'll ride over BIG MAMMA for fun anyday!!LOL

You're wrong 20 Cent, I am a Fun Rider - give me a truck and I'll ride over BIG MAMMA for fun anyday!!LOL

racman, please, can i ride shotgun. pretty please

BIG MAMMA
Champion Hubber
Champion%20Hubber

Online Status: Offline
Quote BIG%20MAMMA Replybullet Posted: Yesterday at 2:22pm

20070516_072156_2005-09-19_1431.jpg

I'm confused.

Isn't this a picture of BigH posted by Big Mamma.  If so does this make them friends or are they one and the same....dum,dum,duuuuum.?

No, she/he/it must have taken the picture from "members pictures" elsewhere on the Hub. Big H has a bit more class !(only a bit, but still...)Big%20smile

even more intriquig ? elsewhere on the hub today, it's been suggested that bigmamma and PROPman (donkeyschlong) are brother and sister (in the delmas sense!!!), which would make for an interesting threesomeConfused    

H was on all morning being sweet and reasonable, now he's off and here's M (love the comment on the lourens calitz thread).

It's ike a Jekyll and Hyde kind of deal....

....or maybe a Hyde and Hyde kind of deal.

I've always thought they're the same person, but BIG MAMMA was posting whilst Big H was in Pta?