Go and look at THE TEAM training !!!!!!!!

Guest Big H

Guest Big H

Suurtiet.... jy bly in LIONS territory maar jy skree vir die sjarqies..... moet maar swaar wees om nie eers 'n span te he nie.... identiteitloos mmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

....so you live in cocaine 419 territory so how come you support the bulls? Surely there are the Lagos Panthers or something out there?Delgado2007-05-17 03:38:58

I thought we stayed in a democracy and free to support any team we like?? At last Cervelo is still in SA ....

Snaakse dans wat hulle doen. Bid hulle vir re?n en 'n goeie oes?

H, ek het nie 'n span nie. Ek skree maar vir die local ho?rskool span.

I thought we stayed in a democracy and free to support any team we like?? At last Cervelo is still in SA ....

....and rugby has become a business and not a passion anymore.!!! So supporting a side is no different to buying shares at the JSE!! No???

Guest Big H

Nope my home address is still in Pretoria.... the place I call home and where I officially reside. Aslo please tell me where do I find this so called cocaine and 419. Never seen it here..... they must all be in the slums and ghettos of Hillbrow, Signal Hill, The Point and Sea Point!!!!!!!

....and rugby has become a business and not a passion anymore.!!! So supporting a side is no different to buying shares at the JSE!! No???

You don't wear funny hats and paint yourself wierd colours when buying shares.

Nope my home address is still in Pretoria.... the place I call home and where I officially reside. Aslo please tell me where do I find this so called cocaine and 419. Never seen it here..... they must all be in the slums and ghettos of Hillbrow' date=' Signal Hill, The Point and Sea Point!!!!!!![/quote']

you cant sell crack to someone who sells crack.. so they all came here!

Guest Big H

Now you fall on me like a horde of unwashed barbarians !!!!!!!..... cerveleo viciously attacked me without any provocation on my side...... HELP!!!!!!!!! I am the innocent one here...... look at the splinters in your own eyes my brethern!!!!!!

I am the innocent one here...... look at the splinters in your own eyes my brethern!!!!!!

Or more approriately: "He who rides a Cerv?lo should first replace his frame before he makes fun of anyone riding a Raleigh". LOL

Nope my home address is still in Pretoria.... the place I call home and where I officially reside. Aslo please tell me where do I find this so called cocaine and 419. Never seen it here..... they must all be in the slums and ghettos of Hillbrow' date=' Signal Hill, The Point and Sea Point!!!!!!![/quote']

Apologies as here I must agree with you!!! My spiritual address is still the Sovereign Independant Kingdom of KwaZulu Natal. My financial exploitation address is Gotham City Gauteng!!

Guest Big H

mampara ..... wat het gebeur.... weet jy iets van daai ou se rooi fiets wat ons nie weet nie .....mmmmm!!!!!?????

I am the innocent one here...... look at the splinters in your own eyes my brethern!!!!!!

Or more approriately: "He who rides a Cerv?lo should first replace his frame before he makes fun of anyone riding a Raleigh". LOL

ClapClapClapClap