Robots at SACF?

Sunblock

witrot (rename yourself BlameGame, or FingerPointer, or GrootbekGrootGek) jy het 'n moerse groot bek.  if you see me in a cycling race, in the free state, please identify yourself, and then we can play.  meanwhile, i think you need to shutup until you learn to read and write. Or sign up for medical experiments, it's what you were born for.

Meanwhile, Big Mama. not sure if you understand the purpose of a forum.  It's to discuss stuff.  You seem to criticise people for whatever they say here, as though nothing is supposed to be said.  Very few intelligent people openly insult people dumber than themselves, but ironically, it's the dumbest of the dumbest that can't understand anyone else, what they say or what they do.  So that part makes sense. 

Let me explain it to you quickly:

Forums are for the discussion of issues, or problems.  But you take the position when someone suggests something that they are stupid. Meanwhile, you're writing about blou bulle and girls.  This is a cycling forum btw.  Do you even have a job that you spend so much time posting inane comments?  But spare me a response, I'd rather not know.

Oh, and re: your wickedly sharp comment (is that your best effort?): Can you think of anything more powerful than something that can block out the sun?

Sorry seun ek bedoel jou van pas jou. Dit s mos van der Leek. Leek in afrikaans is iemand wat niks van 'n onderwerp af weet nie. Kry jy my punt.

Miskien moet ons die inhoud van die thread aan mev. Dale stuur. Sy kan jou dalk sue vir jou Raleigh. Sy sal mos jou naam herken van die skrywe wat jy hier gepost het.

As jy nou weer aansoek doen vir 'n lisensie hoop ek jy kry 'n zim license

woa woa woa...easy tiger.....first of all never threaten anyone on the hub, you might be biting off a little more than you can chew. Secondly, most of the hub understands Mamma?s sense of humor and although they will never admit it, they enjoy it. Just relax, put your opinions across and someone will eventually help you??.

except i'm not afrikaans.  have you ever met an afrikaner with a surname like van der Leek, or van den Hoogenband?  I doubt it.  If that's the best you can do to be insulting (name calling) I pity you. 

Jis but people are getting sidetracked (cy-trapped?).  Bicyc-ally this is a discussion about

officials vs cyclists.  Why aren't we one big happy family?  I think we would be if our officials were also cyclists, and I think a lot of the time they aren't.

What was that other comment....oh I emailed Sylia Dale myself to let her know about this.  But you can try to get her attention here:

sacf@iafrica.com

Let me know if you'd like a copy of the page long email I sent her aswell.Clap

Why aren't we one big happy family?  I think we would be if our officials were also cyclists' date=' and I think a lot of the time they aren't.

[/quote']

I wonder why our cyclists and  officials aren't. Nuts like you that *** them out in public and private, then afterwards put nice artikels on websites and insulting them in an apparent nice manner and making it appears if you did nothing wrong!! 

insulting them in an apparent nice manner

You're very opinionated pal.  And your thinking seems to be stuck in the same little box.  I am not insulting anyone.  I'm holding people accountable to their jobs.  If they feel insulted, excellent - then I've achieved my goal and it's obvious they're not doing their jobs.  You still don't seem to get the underlying moral of the story.

You train to race.

You arrive at the race and then people you don't know stand in your way, check lists etc and prevent you from taking part.  They don't care to understand what you did (training or admin-wise).  And there is no procedure for dealing with 'exceptions'.  That's behind the times.  That's Dinosaur management.

Why do people then go out of their way to spite athletes that have nothing to do with them?

In June there are going to be hundreds of unlicensed (non-CSA) riders wanting to take part in 'fun' events.  Mark my works: there is going to be a massive migration out of the sport if the current supercilious attitude continues.  And if there is this strict enforcement of no-license no ride for every event, you can expect races like the Argus to start counting down from 35 000 to 20 000 and worse.  One of the reasons cycling has been so successful is its accessibility. Licensing is counterproductive if it ends up being more exclusive than inclusive.  And that's happening.

It's common sense: cycling isn't Home Affairs or security at the airport. It's sport.  It's supposed to be something you do for fun or enjoyment when you're not working.  Why are officials impeding this becausde you don't have the right documentation.  Sure, get the documentation, but you don't ban them from an event.  Give them a fine, but enable the sport.

If you didn't understand that Witrot, read it again a few times. LOL

please remember when u work with the CSA staff , they are employees (admin staff) if you really have a problem contact the Pres. Lawrence Whittikar , he was the one who was elected by the provinces. i.o.w. some province nominated him, he said yes and got elected. the CSA staff are just doing an admin job. they might not know anything or have any interest in cycling. the procedure with any query is to get your club to take your problem to your province. if your province feels you have a case then they must take it up with CSA (thats the procedure) btw the CSA have improved the face to face customer relations. before they would just tell you what i'm telling you and put the phone down. now they try and help as much as possible. the reason why they might not want to help you is that the entry list might have already been printed and they don't want to waste money on reprinting it just to include your name.   

Oh dear sunblock.First of all, everyone doesn't get paid as officials. So it is not there job, 2nd most of them actually do work and help cycling as a part time thing. They do it for the fun and to promote sport, not nail everyone they can.

Like butafly said there is a system to go thru. First sort out the stuff with your problems with old club and the people involved and the free state province.

Its very easy to do!!! If you would have done it like this in the first place and clear out the whole issue, then maybe you would have been part of the SA champs!!!

Thanks for the Pres. Lawrence Whittikar contact.  will get in touch.  I'm actually not cycling anymore after all this sukkel.  Played squash this weekend.  Quite refreshing to do something different.  It's too cold in Bloem now anyway to cycle.  Going to enjoy watching the guysClown suffer on Albrecht at SA's.  Will take phots and post on this site.  One of my buddies is taking part - unfortunately got sick just last week, and he was in cooking good shape.  But I guess that's life.

Don't visit here often' date=' but is Big Mama a jerk?  [/quote']

Maybe, But are you a jerk Sunscreen? You don't give many details of the original problem you are having, suffice to blame some or the other nameless persons at your club or ex-club. What's up? Didn't your mom hug you enough, or too much? You clearly have problems relating to people. Maybe if you didn't have such an antagonistic attitude, the people at your club would have done more to help you. Instead of using the correct channels, you set out to act in an aggressive manner to the CSA officials. Seems like you should see someone regarding your people skills.

I should probably take an Anger Management course.  Your advice on channels is useful, but channeling anger into riding also works.  Just ask Lance.