Sad/Pathetic local cycling news!

shade

I am totally shocked and disgusted at this pathetic news..  my friend has just received a summons froms  guy who was involved in a crash with him at the 2005  PPA Worcester race. The F bunch crash which happened at that drag up before the turning point at the Wine cellar.

This guy is sueing the man for R 150 000+ for damages , injuries, hospital , etc. The guy is

even sueing the Worcestor doctor for something or other also.

I need to get his name, he is 'apparently' an editor for some magazine and stays in Bakoven..Angry

Angry

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2005, hectic!! Let me guess, Mr.Bakoven did not have Cycle insurance nor did he have Medical insurance and now some1 has to pay his bills, DUMBASS!!!<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

If it happened in a race nothing can come of it. Imagine if that c/d/e bunch during the Argus starts sueing. Hey maybe the rugby players can start sueing the player that tackled him.

Daaai ou se ma se.....Angry Passsword....That's BS...This P@#$%@^S needs to be exposed..Drugs, 1 sueing the other because you fell into me...you dont see this sh*t happening at an international level...Sulke dinge dryf my naaaa weeeeiiiin

Can we asume the crash was reported to the police, the police did measure the crash spot/marks.

That guy do have eye witnesses on who was at fault or causes the accident.

all these funny legal documents with statements etc.

by the way, is he still cycling?

Sure he can sue but proving it will be tough.

In the Uk there's been a couple of cases of people going to court over bad tackles in rugby / soccer matches.

I'd consider it if there was malice or gross stupidity from the other side, but on a bike in a race it would be very difficult to know exactly what had happened.

Pres..W G P$#$#$^S en daai ou kenmekaar seker.. een P ken die ander... Marius...ag nee f#$k man..this guy needs to get a life

This is why all lawyers should have a special place in hell. 

Except it they are hubbers.  Big%20smile

WTF?!  How did the accident happen?  I don't think anybody would willfully cause someone else to crash especially not in the F bunch!

Dosntthe little paper we sign when we do races/ join ppa say we cant take legal action any damages or losses that happen during races

That is really aweful. I mean we all go into races, to have fun. Anything could happen. It?s your business to look after your financial affairs ? this includes insurance and medical aid! Can?t keep going around blaming someone else for things that go wrong to you?

Dosntthe little paper we sign when we do races/ join ppa say we cant take legal action any damages or losses that happen during races

Chances are he did not enter or did not sign.

One can only laugh at this.  Confused