JR you've F... -up again

NiNi

With the results you and YOU'RE selected team brought back from Europe, what's happening now?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again he caught you all . He is only in it for himselve. Carinus , I hope that this is the last time that JR will be the manager of a National team. Hope that this new commitee take note of this as well.

The manager isn't solely responsible for the results the riders get you know... Lots of factors play a role. I'm not defending John at all (because I REALLY DO NOT KNOW ANY OF THE FACTS - This is just what I've gathered, but it's very possible that I'm wrong), but let's face it - CSA didn't exactly handle the whole matter in textbook style. I wonder if John hadn't accepted the role as manager, if the team would've even gone?  Atleast the oppurtunity was there for the riders, regardless of wether it might / might not have been under perfect circumstances. Let's hope next year our riders will have the oppurtunity again, and that any knowledge gained this year will aid them in better capitalising on the oppurtunity.

If everyone is moaning now and hate him so much, why didn't choose someone else before hand. If SA can't get there stuff right to organise it better and give the riders a better chance, would you expect any better results. Who is there else any way. Why don't the big mouths go do it themselves. Then i'm going to laugh my ass off. Witrot2007-05-17 14:52:13

Im not saying the team could have done mutch better,but you still have to choose a guy that people like to work with and someone you know you can trust....and jr is not that at all

pick an enlarged squad and start planning now. then send them to do the races on the African continent i.e Tour d Faso, Morrocco , Cameroon , Egypt etc this will get them used to riding low key but tough events. send (the survivors) the best touring team to Europe the next year. lets face it , our local one day races won't prepare them for Europe.  

Well the very small amount i know John from is he is fairly organised and knows what he want. You know what he wants from you if your part of the team and what you get from him. Compare to other managers is he one of top of my list. Most managers i've come across is barely organised, nothing is planned and the riders is taken for a ride with 100's of promises.

Well i know him a bit better....he is organised,but will never trust the guy.can change his mind very quick and think's he is the boss of everyone...well mabe we wil see what BELGIUM BOY have to say for himself if he logs on sometime....

Quick mind thinking is what is needed to stay on top in anything you do in live today. Thats some of the aspects you need for success!!

Witrot kom al 'n lang pad saam my. Daar is baie goeie redes hoekom ek witrot genoem word!!! So ek dink ek stik met die een. Wink

Witrot vir JR om met jou te trou!!!!!! Wat weet jy Ooit van fietsry Af ????

Please JR is die Grootste D--S in die Wereld kyk net heoveel jong ouens se toekoms het hy al op geneek ???Waar begin ek amper almal en hier het hy weer op geF--K met die u/23 S.A Team en Dink Mooi daar oor hoekom het Barloword hom uit geskop ???? Gaan Biekie in op dit en vind Mooi uit dan kom se jy weer vir my JR is so Goed ASB jy weet Niks nie so F--K net Off Please ek kry mense Jammer soos jy wat deer JR gevang word Regtig julle is nog soos kinders vat Glo aan Kersvader want JR is so hy se en almal Glo hom Please hy is 'n F--K Joke en wens 'n paar jaar Terug op Road Champ in P.E moes Tony hom net Harder geM--R het land hy net F--K uit die Fietsry werled uit......

P.S JR YOU ARE BIG D--S F--K YOU....Angry