Landis kepandis!

epoh

Control your body language for effective communication....

Touching your face - When you have your hand in front of your mouth, you appear timid.

timid;

1. Showing fear and lack of confidence
  2. Lacking self-confidence
  3. Lacking conviction or boldness or courage
  4. People who are fearful and cautious

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2007/news/may07/may18news/Was894442.jpg

that guesture is of he's probarly lying - and puts his hand in front of his mouth to pretect himself. And he does not seem to face the person(s). Looking possibly at a door for an easy exit.

He hasn't actually said anything at his hearing yet,  but I bet he's thinking that Lemond has hung him out to dry and is going to make sure his best mate goes to jail.

Landis has also just fired his manager for trying to intimidate Le Mond .... Interesting read on Cycling News

Hmmmm..... Suddenly Landis's image isn't so squeeky clean anymore!!!

Yup, as if he didnt know about his manager threatening Lemond.?

I would be asking Landis, "What has the manager to gain by threatening LeMond without telling him"?

I mean really,.......... I knew pro cyclists are not known for their intelligence, but Landis must be scraping the barrel at the moment. 

How difficult can it be to... never mind, by the time this is over, he would've served out his ban.

What about Perreiro saying that he'll quit cycling if he's forced to take a DNA test ? he says it will be because cycling will have descended to new lows .... but why quit if you have nothing to hide ?

Imo Perrero probably doped, too. He Came from Phonak, like Landis, Hamilton, Perez, Guiteres.

You cant win a tour in pro cycling these days without dope. How many champions have been implicated? Basso, Landis, Hamilton, Herras, Amstrong, Ulrich, Pantani, Virenqe, Museeuw, Millar. The rest just have not been caught Disapprove

In the bigger picture Landis case is just degenerating from bad to worse.

LeMond was scathing of Landis, the lab has backed up their claims that the tests were in order, now even other cyclists (Papp) are saying that testosterone is beneficial to recovery and the ability to perform day after day at a high level (something Landis has been keen to prove otherwise) he is implicated by association in intimidation tactics and his only hope of a witness to back him up (Mercx) refuses to testify.

I hope he has deep pockets, because the only person gaining anything here is his lawyer.!Dead

And the real loser is Robbie Hunter, had a word with him at the Telkom Satelite Classic, he still hasn't been paid because of the case.

Talking of being screwed by your team mate, till this is finalized nobody gets paid  OUCH