..and that's why women shouldn't drive!

ratherberidin'

i will come up for momma.  how many times did she tell you to tidy your room and to pack away your stuff..and did you listen...no of course not.. because if you did you would not have left your bike outside and probably behind her little sunday runabout. 

Sorry boet what we have here is cause and consequence..Wink

now go say sorry to momma for being a bad boy and put your toys in their right place Smile

now that would be funny, but see i get shat on if i bring my muddy bikes inside, thus left it out,, to be ruthlessly trampled by a middle aged woman in a 4x4..   oo the pain..  :)

either you get yourself into a boarding school, or post mom off to the nearest retirement village, or leave the 4x4 on the pavement. LOLLOLLOL

so you all feel sorry for the dude Thumbs%20Down.  he claims his bike was muddy...i have my doubts seriously.. but lets pretend that it was muddy and dirty.. well I also have muddy bikes after rides but the bottom line is there is a place to put dirty bikes other than behind your momma's car.... what you think she has eyes in teh back of her head..come on how many times has she asked you that...LOL 

I take it all the people taking your side do not have kids of their own and are therefore dissing momma..

speaking of women drivers LOL...a couple of weeks ago, while on an art trip to town with my school, i attempted to cross the road but suddenly found myself lying face down on the tar, i looked up and saw a lovely looking lady behind the wheel, she was very concerned but i said sorry for crossing the road at such speed.... as it turns out, if she hadnt knocked me over i probably would have been mugged by the two sketchy men that were chasing meLOL....and the art wasnt too bad either.

i drive on the N1 everyday. A few male drivers whose licences i would like to take away!

i hear and believe you dont worry,, let me just clarify that im not writing off female driving skills completely.. haha  only partially.. Wink

i drive on the N1 everyday. A few male drivers whose licences i would like to take away!

And here in Cape Town, well, no one should actually drive, they are all friggin mentally handicapped. No Seriously.

velo2009-11-02 12:27:15

And here in Cape Town' date=' well, no one should actually drive, they are all friggin mentally handicapped. No Seriously.

[/quote']

AMEN brother and sisters, AMEN!

...maybe she reckoned you should spend more time behind your desk and less time on your bike so she hatched an evil scheme by destroying all possible distractions in this trying times of exams & tests. Quick! Go and hide your PS3 and the girlie mags under your bed!!!!

Upside is festive season + guilt trip = awesome prezzies!