JOKE OF THE DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NiNi

Seven out of seven for Harmony/Schwinn
Posted on 18 May 2007 - 10:46

http://images.supersport.co.za/MichaelSowerbyMay07180.jpgThe Harmony/Schwinn Pro Men?s Team have managed to achieve a remarkable SA National Team representation, by having all seven riders being selected for various tours and events around the world for the National Squad, in 2007 alone.

The latest edition being Michael Sowerby, who has been selected for the SA National Team for the Tour of Morocco, taking place from the 8th ? 17th June 2007. He will be joining teammate, Hanco Kachelhoffer, as well as Jeremy Maartens, Chris Willemse (both CSC/Marcello) and Jaco Venter, Johan Rabie from Exel.

Durwan Benjamin and Paul Minnaar will be representing South Africa at the UCI B World Champs in Cape Town, at the end of June.

Hanco Kachelhoffer has just recently returned from a European campaign with the under-23 National Team, where they were racing the under-23 Nations Cup. Juan van Heerden returns this weekend from Europe after a short stint with the under-23 team.

The team will be at the South African National Road and Time Trial Champs, which are being held in Bloemfontein, from the 31st of May to 3rd of June.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H

I fail to see the joke..... All I see is a well proportioned team!!!!!!!! Please elaborate on what you perceive as "funny" here..... or are you suurtiet about something!!!!!!!!!

Obviously Big H you're one of the guys that just except the changes lately being done in selected teams.  When is this going to stop.  First of all Nolan hoffman was taken out of the team to make way for Mike. There is NO comparrisson between Hoffman and Mike. 

Is this a matter of "who knows who" -

Secondly it's becoming the norm to change selected riders, after it's being published, for specific tours.

Look at the results of last year's Morokko.  Who featured?  In my eyes Mike is a rookie, not a bad rider, but really, its's not the type of race to put a guy in without ANY exsperience.

What is it going to take for Hoffman to get into a team without ignorance selectors.

This really has got to stop, it's negative and exstemely demotivated for any rider to be selected, and to read, he's out.

Sorry to say my friend, it seems you haven't been in that situation, so shut your big mouth.

how elegantly stated i could not have said it better, but then when you are bored you will lay an egg at every possible moment

Maybe when Hoffman can ride up a hill without taking a looooooooooooong bottle he will deserve his place. Meanwhile Karma is giving him a good kick up the arse.

Guest Big H

Ek se nog NiNi dalk is jy net suurtiet omdat JY NIE GOED GENOEG IS NIE!!!!!!!!!

Sammajoor ek en jy moet ontmoet as ek weer RSA toe kom ek wil my silwer sniper badge vir jou gee want jou enigste bydrae op Die Wielnaaf is om te "snipe". Nog niks konstruktiefs vandat jy jou vrot brein op die messageboard begin openbaar het nie!!!!!!!!
Big H2007-05-20 06:28:39

Big H. bly net waar jy is.  As jy oorsee is vir fietsry, bly net waar jy is.  S.A fietsry is 'n klug.  Jy is bevoorreg om daar te wees.  Hier moet jy behoorlik gatkruip en die regte ouens ken.

Los Sammajoor uit, hy is hier, ek wil glo hy weet wat aangaan.  Nog 'n ding, ek is nie een van die ouens wat al gevat is vir 'n ride, ek is een van die ouens wat dit probeer STOP.

Ek glo S.A fietsry is een helse klug.  Ek behoort te weet waarvan ek praat, en is immers aangestel om al die k.... uit te sort.

Kom ons kyk na die Morokko results, ek hoop jy sal dan man genoeg wees om te erken dit was 'n fout.

Nolan was replaced by Sowerby since he will be riding in another tour in Europe that time - also for RSA. Why would Nolan want to ride in Morocco if he can ride in Thuringer in Europe? 

ChrisH - Nolan is going to surprise a few people.  He lost 5kgs in his preperation for next couple of months, he is looking good - better than I have ever seen hims since I met him a few years back

Nini - as wat is jy aangestel om watter k@k uit te sort. Al aanstelling wat ek van weet is Carinus - en hy en Mike kom rederlik goed oor die weg - so ek kan nie dink hoekom hy so groot bohaai sal opskop nie.

Breeze

YOU'VE SAID IT ALL

IT'S WHO YOU KNOW AND NOT WHAT YOUR ARE.

QUOSTION ANSWERED.

Who else would you have liked to see in the team?

Most already went to a tour this year.  Davel, Kinnear would probably also be good riders for this type of tour (Morocco), but have been to an Africa tour already this year.  I think it is good of the federation to send riders that have not had a chance yet to an African tour and see how they perform there.  MTN will also be there - so they can not be selected, then we probably would have seen Impey in there.

Carinus is not a selector, as far as I know the selectors were Wagenaar and the commission.  I don't want to take sides on the issue as I know everybody at some point is not happy if not selected - but the federation needs to grow the pool of riders for the future.  Africa is cheaper to start with than Europe.

Hou op teem op die HUB en kry results, want sonder results kan jy net praat. As jy results het kan die keurders dit nie ignoreer nie ongeag hoe groot klug Cycling SA is. Dus hou op om vingers te wys en te teem en skop gat en kry results. As hulle jou dan nog steeds ignoreer dan kan jy begin teem.

Big H. bly net waar jy is.  As jy oorsee is vir fietsry' date=' bly net waar jy is.  S.A fietsry is 'n klug.  Jy is bevoorreg om daar te wees.  Hier moet jy behoorlik gatkruip en die regte ouens ken.

[/quote']

Hahaha.....

Hi Oom Big H. Ek het nie geweet oom ry pro fiets nieShocked. Wil oom my net inlig vir watse span oom ry. Lyk my oom weet iets wat ons nie weet daar in Nigiri?!!!! Is oom weer bly om weer terug in Nigiri? te wees na oom se trippie hier in SA

NiNI, ek dink die oom weet bietjie meer as die avg Joe around!!!

Nini klink vir my soos iemand wie se batterytjie nat gepiepie is. Stem saam met Joss kry resultate en jy sal raakgesien word.

Stem ook saam met Joss, maar as 'n mens na die juniors kyk is die Tekton span die span om dop te hou hulle gaan soos MTN Microsoft 'n span wees wat gat skop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!