crown cycles

dylankeyter

• 2 weeks later...

Nice guys, good prices (I dont shop around much, but compared to other bike shops in the area, they're cool), decent advice. I moved over to them a while ago. My bike will be going to them for a service soon, will give you some feedback if you want?

They are based in Claremont...The contact details..0216716382...Their prices awsome...hulle gee altyd discounts..

• 3 years later...

please let me know what you think of this shop.

I know...MAY 2007.

Crown Cycles might not have all the stock that other LBS have, but their prices are GOOD. Great family business with great prices. They get my support. Keep it UP guys.

Marc...you doing some Awesome work and Thanks for all the help.

They don't stock Specialized. Raleigh, Schwinn, Merida, Giant are some other names are stocked though. Good prices, and a bargain table is out all year round.

Thanks for the support guys. We will keep the good prices and the friendly service coming. Look forward to seeing all of you at our shop.

Here are some of our details

Our address is 219 lansdowne road, claremont

Our email info@crowncycles.co.za for all your questions and hopefully i can answer them all

and our website www.crowncycles.co.za

Once again thanks

Gary, Hilton, Marc

• 2 weeks later...

awesome guys

helped me out with a shim for a handlebar - no charge and free postage to gauteng

will definitely recommend them

Thumbs up recommendation here too; they always go the extra mile. Lots of lekker stuff here on the Classifieds too.

• 2 weeks later...

I've shopped around quite a bit the last couple of weeks, and the prices at Crown Cycles are the best!

Their list price is usually less the some of the other shops discounted prices, and on top of that they still offer a 7% cash discount.

Well done! If they stocked the bike I was looking for I would have bought it there.

Great service! Good prices. Excellent workshop. Not too much stock on the shelfs.

Always helpful and friendly. They always give you honest advice and do not sell you something that you don't really need.

Have been using them for the last 2 years; I am happy and my bike is happy :clap:

Great guys. I don't buy anywhere else. I don't bother shopping around for prices unless it's for a part they don't have. Have known them for years and you are not likely to get a bad deal there. :thumbup: