MTB Nationals PTA

Scalpel

This coming weekend Saturday 26 May is the fourth leg of the MTB Nationals to be held at Fountains in PTA. The course is mainly singletrack with one or two short sections of jeep track. A lap is about 7.2km. Elites will be doing 6 laps.

Come and ride the national course. Everybody is catered for, from sport class all the way to the elite racer. If you do not feel like riding come and see others in action on a spectator friendly course!

See you there!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

miss v, what type of details are you looking for?

Sport class starts at 08h00 on Saturday morning. Anybody of any age is welcome to come and ride the sport class. This is an open category, no licence is required. Sport class will do two laps of the national course. entry fee will be R 30-00. After the sport class the different age groups will start racing. The final for the day is the elites. Their race will start at 13h00 and they will do 6 laps.

Let me know if there is any other details you still require.

Moenie vir my se Spinnekop is bang vir 'n bietjie tegniese mtb nie!!

This is really an awesome course. New singletrack sections built for the National. If you love singletrack and you love mountainbiking this is the course for you! Come and ride it!!

Nee wat.  Been there, done that. 

Tried to follow you and came down with a serious case of ground poisoning! He..he...he..

ja Spinnekop, ek't die Provincials gedoen en dit was moerse lekker gewees, het nou wel laaste gekom in my Cat en is virby gesteek deur Sara..alweer, maar dit was baie lekker!! Na daai  is die non=technical rides sooo freaken boring!!Dead enjoy!!!

Miss V.

Van wat ek hoor is jy die skone dame jouself.....As jy gaan ry, gaan jy die hele bunch ophou (uit vrye wil! Big%20smile)

cool, dan kan ek wen... heheheh, nee komaan, die een wat my wen kan my uitvat op 'n date HHAHAHAHAHAH Tongue

This coming weekend Saturday 26 May is the fourth leg of the MTB Nationals to be held at Fountains in PTA. The course is mainly singletrack with one or two short sections of jeep track. A lap is about 7.2km. Elites will be doing 6 laps.

Come and ride the national course. Everybody is catered for' date=' from sport class all the way to the elite racer. If you do not feel like riding come and see others in action on a spectator friendly course!

See you there!!
[/quote']

Hello Meneer Scalpel Wink ry jy nog daai cannondales Francois of is SCALPEL nou net n lekker bynaam??

Jeesh i miss those races at Fountains, u guys who dont go and ride there really do not know what you are missing ....

Ooooh genade Miss V nou het jy 'n ding begin !! Julle klomp moet dit geniet , dit is 'n awesome track . Maar die Monster trek my meer aan .

dit was 'n grappie hoor   Ouch

He...he...he..

Ek weet maar ek was klaar huistoe!  Tongue

Pasop vir Scalpel.  Hy sal jou regtig uitvat op 'n date!!  (En tussen my en jou, eet baie!!!!  Hy is stink ryk!!!)

Hallo Swissvan ou maat. Ja ons mis jou by die Fonteine races. You will enjoy it now. New singletrack and rockgardens. Very technical, but just the way we like it!

Miss V jammer om te hoor dis net 'n grappie!!! Ek sou my beste gegee en en sekerlik ook my beste moes uithaal om jou te wen vir die date! Spinnekop pasop vir jou! Net nou maak jy vir Miss V bang noog voor ek haar kan wen.