Our new website is live!

Brandon Els

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice and sleek, good design.  Now where can I come and pick up my bike?

Hey brandon.

Give us some insight on what bikes the road team are riding now. I saw some of the guys over the weekend, the bike is branded Raleigh...but its not the 2007 raleigh team bike they where riding a couple of weeks ago.???????????

Give me a week or 2 and we will have them in the new MTN colours and then we can release the pics to all.

Nice site!  Really like the look and feel.  Picked up one snag:  I went to look at the tandem bike and clicked on 'Larger view' and got a white screen that popped up:

20070522_011936_tandem_blank.jpg

You previously also had sizing on the site which I found useful - frame size to rider length.  Any reason it was removed?

Thanks Latrinus. If you knew hom many beers I had with the real Mr. Emmer in 1992 at the Sedgefield Fat Tyre Festival then you would not use his name in vain. Or is it you?

LAtrinus, onse administrator, wat seg jy?  Jy moet gou antwoord, as Big Mamma jou sien is daar weer 'n ge-bithery vir die eerste 2de en 3de span, all in one!!!