Mr Grumpy

Expensive. Badly organised. Race Tec is cumbersome, unreliable and uninformative. Seeding is poor. Route is boring especially the N14. Dangerous for the late starting fun riders. it was a much better race when it started at the track and went . 2009 will be my last entry.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, having a bad day? do dont HAVE to ride it you know...

for the rest of us it will be a fun day in the city on roads we only get to cycle on once a year, free of taxi's and angry residents with cattleprods...

What a way to start on the hub. True to his name. Don't know why he botherd to enter the race if this is the way he feels about it smiley5.gif

Thanks for sharing that with us, know go be grumpy some where else.

I am sure the organisers will miss your entry fee next year. NOT.

thanks for sharing

can we agree to disagree with you?

with a name like that, you obviously dont have much fun in life anyway - oh and welcome to the hub

If the route is boring you not racing hard enough. Be thankful that a loy of effort has gone into making it total road closure.

hey mr grumpy

where you starting?

my buddies and i are somewhere near the end, starting 9-ish or something ... bring your mountainbike with knobblies and you can ride with us - i promise it wont be a boring ride :)

They have good drugs on the market now days for personality disorders!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Oh, and welcome to the hub!Approve

Seen alot of info on the web about the 94.7 MTB race on Saterday except starting times. Ne1 know where these starting times are posted?

Seen alot of info on the web about the 94.7 MTB race on Saterday except starting times. Ne1 know where these starting times are posted?

I received a email 2 weeks ago with my starting time and seeding position.

Expensive. Badly organised. Race Tec is cumbersome' date=' unreliable and uninformative. Seeding is poor. Route is boring especially the N14. Dangerous for the late starting fun riders. it was a much better race when it started at the track and went . 2009 will be my last entry.[/quote']

Expensive? Ermm