thule express 970

hagar

I want to buy one of these Thule express 970's has anyone got any comments good , bad anything better out there in the market ? got a price of R750.00

That's the one thats hung onto the bootlid of the car, right? Doesn't it damage the car? Is it not worth the expense to go for the proper TB mounted ones (unless you don't have a TB)

Thats the one i've got. It works quite well. Just make sure that the grip around the ball of the towbar is TIGHT, otherwise it swivels on the towbar while driving. Otherwise its great. Easily put 3 MTB's on there with no problems

I find that it is bit of a battle to get three bikes on.Esp if one is mine as I don't want to get it dinged by the others.

on this subject.  anyone out there have the one that is attached to the back of the car with straps?  My friend, proud owner of new racing bike, has managed to get hold of one of these, but.... no instructions..

its worse than a chinese puzzle this thing... anyone out there that can help, i.e. has an instruction manual we can copy somehow?

I find that it is bit of a battle to get three bikes on.Esp if one is mine as I don't want to get it dinged by the others.

Go to your local pool shop and buy a pool noodle. Put it between the bikes and it should stop them from getting scratched

on this subject.  anyone out there have the one that is attached to the back of the car with straps?  My friend' date=' proud owner of new racing bike, has managed to get hold of one of these, but.... no instructions..

its worse than a chinese puzzle this thing... anyone out there that can help, i.e. has an instruction manual we can copy somehow?

[/quote']

Marius het een.

yip i remember them being sold a few months ago' date=' not sure if they are still[/quote']

who's selling?