Caminho do Ferro in Nigeria

Guest Big H

Guest Big H

OK she is put together ....... you can now ignore the bike and start making witty comments about the background!!!!!!!

20070523_075648_tandem_nig.JPG

nee wat nog nie complete nie waar is die flaggies en daai kiff waterbottles ??Wink

Guest Big H

See the black bag in the background ..... that is where M sleeps when night falls!!!!!!! that is if she misbehaves..... she was angry with me this morning when I said that women should only be fat and fertile (I quoted RIDE Mag!!!!) so I might be sleeping in the bag this morning!!!!!!!!

Guest Big H

Gaan Grappie Chaina toe.... lekker honde en aapvleis daar!!!!!!!

Gaan Grappie Chaina toe.... lekker honde en aapvleis daar!!!!!!!

Wat van die Katvleis, met lekker sous & noodles!!!!mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Guest Big H

Jong Shaun ekke is net bang die Greenies en Bambies gaan netnou op ons toesak.... jy sien mos hoe sensitief is Die Wielnaaf is deesdae!!!!!! Ongekrap en Nukkerig!!!!! soos lanklaas!!!!!!die jong tiere is uit om te veg!!!!!!!!

Guest Big H

A big hug from me and M as well hombre!!!!!! Hell, I miss that place!!!!!!! No sunrise here just buildings everywhere. Cannot wait to move to Fara Park (Faraway as I call it) that is 30km out of this noisy hellhole. Hope we will be able to see birds there that are not coughing!!!!!!!!! Big H2007-05-23 08:55:00