No more cold feet in winter

Mvdl

A tip for icy feet in the early winter morinings. My problem with booties (generally) are that they feel heavy and are uncomfertably. Last winter i used spar bags on the inside of my shoe.

Simply cut the corners at appropriate length. U can decide (either toe cap or full foot).

Then slip them over your sock and then into the shoe.

Nice thing is nobody see's them, they work and are only 20 odd cents a pair.

You should send your tip into bicycling magazine, you could soon be the proud owner of a new pair of shimano cycling shoes... or get nothing and have your tip read out on supercycling on Tuesday

I use those Anatomic neoprene booties (with that hideous yellow logo on the side) and they are great. Never had a problem with comfort or weight!

Thumbs%20Up

You should send your tip into bicycling magazine' date=' you could soon be the proud owner of a new pair of shimano cycling shoes... or get nothing and have your tip read out on supercycling on Tuesday

[/quote']

That's bull. I've send in a few and a few have been used in Bicycling and I am still not the "chosen" one for the shoes.

Anyway, the plastic bags work but your feet can't breath and the sweat can't move away from your feet.

You should send your tip into bicycling magazine' date=' you could soon be the proud owner of a new pair of shimano cycling shoes... or get nothing and have your tip read out on supercycling on Tuesday

[/quote']

That's bull. I've send in a few and a few have been used in Bicycling and I am still not the "chosen" one for the shoes.

Anyway, the plastic bags work but your feet can't breath and the sweat can't move away from your feet.

And if anyone you ride with ever found out, they'd laugh you all the way back to Brakpan?

Plastic bags have no ventilation, causing your feet to sweat in the boot/shoe/bag.

It is great to keep the windchill at bay though...

Sorry, Mvdl, you ride Eurus wheels with ceramic bearings, so clearly you have some style, and you wanna ride with plastic baggies on your feet? Something doesn't add up...